Saints @ Dallas/ DALLAS WINS!

cowboys week 13  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• New Orleans Saints
    • Dallas Cowboys

Cowboys coming off of a big win against the Redskins. But a freight train is coming to Dallas called the New Orleans Saints, after winning their tenth straight game. Question is, will the Boys be able to derail the Saints or will the Cowboys get steam rolled? Thoughts?

This is not good for the Cowboys. If we can just slow them down a little bit there mite be a way. In all seriousness, Brees is playing lights out. Completing dern near 78% of his passes. That's ridiculous number. They run the ball well and their defense is playing good. The Dallas defense is playing really good but will have to be a little bet better. Got to have better play calling to win this game. 

New Orleans is a legit Superbowl contender. Dallas  will be doing everything they can to squeak in the playoffs, due to their division being the worst in football. Dallas at worst misses the playoffs. Dallas at their peak, goes 9-7 and wins their awful division and gets blown out in the 1st Round....again. This won't be  close. Two teams in different realms.

13 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

New Orleans is a legit Superbowl contender. Dallas  will be doing everything they can to squeak in the playoffs, due to their division being the worst in football. Dallas at worst misses the playoffs. Dallas at their peak, goes 9-7 and wins their awful division and gets blown out in the 1st Round....again. This won't be  close. Two teams in different realms.

ð

Dallas is due this game. Just when Cowboy fan was realizing how bad the team actually sucks, they get a couple of cupcake wins, lofting them back into the Super Bowl. This game couldn't come a better time. Pay attention guys, one team will be a contender and another team will be relevant only because 40-60 year adult males in this country can't let go of their childhood. It won't be hard to distinguish between the two.

15 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Yeah people can't wait to watch a prolific offense score 35+. Then there is "America's Team". Most vanilla, predictably dry offense there is. 

38-14 Saints. 

So “predictable” but still can’t stop zeke. Leading rusher in the NFL. Cooper had his coming out party last week and only getting better while he is learning more of the offense playbook. Then the defense is loaded with talent on the front 7. One of the better Corners in the game right now. And likely defensive rookie of the year at LB. Saints getting exposed tomorrow night.

17 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

So “predictable” but still can’t stop zeke. Leading rusher in the NFL. Cooper had his coming out party last week and only getting better while he is learning more of the offense playbook. Then the defense is loaded with talent on the front 7. One of the better Corners in the game right now. And likely defensive rookie of the year at LB. Saints getting exposed tomorrow night.

You wouldn't happen to be between the ages of 40-60 would you?

1 hour ago, navydawg31 said:

Nope not at all. Are you from the paper bag days of the Aints would you? 

Negative. I come from a home of delusional Cowboy fans (Mom,Dad,Brothers), who every year for the last two decades have held on to a dream. I couldn't spell football the last time Dallas was relevant in the NFL. If you are in your 20's to early 30's the only reason you would be a Cowboys fan would be if your parents forced it upon you. Keep holding on to that dream. Dak sucks, Garrett sucks, play calling sucks. This team is not good. They are 6-5...but Amari...but zeke...but this defense.....6-5. They are nowhere close to contenders. Keep the dream though. 

19 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

And before you ask, my favorite teams are as follows

NBA-Golden State

NFL- Patriots/Chiefs/Rams

MLB- Boston (for real)

High School Football- Newton

High School Basketball- Silsbee

lol point made. Spoken like a true bandwagon fan. You are a bama fan too huh? Duke fan huh?  Heat just a few years ago? Yankees in the 2000s? 

25 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Negative. I come from a home of delusional Cowboy fans (Mom,Dad,Brothers), who every year for the last two decades have held on to a dream. I couldn't spell football the last time Dallas was relevant in the NFL. If you are in your 20's to early 30's the only reason you would be a Cowboys fan would be if your parents forced it upon you. Keep holding on to that dream. Dak sucks, Garrett sucks, play calling sucks. This team is not good. They are 6-5...but Amari...but zeke...but this defense.....6-5. They are nowhere close to contenders. Keep the dream though. 

Defense has been held teams to lows all year long. They have kept us in the games 2 different games a FG made we would be 8-3. Just like if the Browns had a kicker they would have beat the Saints. So don’t give me that. The only thing you made a point on is offensive playcalling has sucked but a certain offensive minded coach has been fired and has been offered a contract to be with the cowboys. Plenty of coaches would love to have the opportunity to coach this team, just have to deal with JJ. 

I'm a delusional Cowboys fan. If I don't think my team can win the Superbowl, their division, more than 9 games, what's the use of watching? I don't like mediocrity any more than the next guy, but I don't jump ship. If people can't understand the meaning of being a true fan, then I don't know what to tell them.

Dallas fans wear their apparel through thick and thin. That would be the huge difference between them and other fans. If that's delusional, then so be it.

Dallas 24-21