Grandview 42 Woodville 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

6 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

The players play the game. Every play is designed to get a first down or td. If you don’t think that a grown man with mouths to feed at home is not doing his best to put his team in a position to win then your mistaken.

Who does not learn from their mistakes. How many times must HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF.

We lost  to State Champion  Rockdale in 2017, in 2016 we lost to State Runner up Cameron Yoe. This year is to be determined. I wish you negative people would have stepped in and would have been so passionate under the last 3 head coaches ! I bet we have won more games in 3 years than all those Coaches combined ! Not to mention that our numbers are up in all boys Athletic  programs and I believe we have only lost a few games on under levels in the last 3 years. 

Average teams don't win 22 straight district games and 3 consecutive district championships. I see where EC is still playing after Woodville beat them in the district matchup .Thats a perfect example of matchups. Had Woodville gone that route chances are they would still be playing. I gotta disagree about the game being 90% coaching. Warren has had some good coaches over the years and hasn't won a ballgame in forever. At the end of the day there's only one state champion in every classification and they usually have a team full of exceptional athletes.

10 hours ago, Woodville89 said:

We lost  to State Champion  Rockdale in 2017, in 2016 we lost to State Runner up Cameron Yoe. This year is to be determined. I wish you negative people would have stepped in and would have been so passionate under the last 3 head coaches ! I bet we have won more games in 3 years than all those Coaches combined ! Not to mention that our numbers are up in all boys Athletic  programs and I believe we have only lost a few games on under levels in the last 3 years. 

Cameron was not state runner up in 2016 they lost in the region championship to malakoff by 3

25 minutes ago, longball24 said:

If anyone wants to see what a great running back looks like check out the hudl highlight reel for our stud running back Zack Martin. He will be highly missed. I have been following this kid for years and have known he is a special talent. He will do well at the next level and beyond.

How many offers does he have and have he committed?

25 minutes ago, AllenEagles#1 said:

Hey longball24, you still feeling pretty solid on this prediction.  That “un-athletic” team just beat another in your mind a superior athletic team 24-21 and moving onto round #4.

Don't  let longball get to you he's probably working out and working at the gib lewis unit