2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

End 3rd

56-51 Nederland

Phone is out of juice. Someone else will have to post final

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

End 3rd

56-51 Nederland

Phone is out of juice. Someone else will have to post final

I remember back in the day, you used your car battery to maintain broadcast power. Times have changed!! 

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

Would have loved to have seen this one.  I’m sure the Hawks were playing with a ton of heart for their fallen teammate.  And sounds like it was a chess match between two of our best coaches. 

It was a pretty good game both evenly matched ... HJ made more plays down the stretch 

23 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

This kid Hefner is above the best player every time he touches the floor,he should’ve left and went to prep school ,he’s fighting a losing battle. i understand wanting to stay and play with your friends but they aren’t going where your going . Jmo 

Does Nederland not have other nice players to compliment him, is he the only one putting in work and carrying the team? Serious question, I haven’t seen them play yet.

2 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Does Nederland not have other nice players to compliment him, is he the only one putting in work and carrying the team? Serious question, I haven’t seen them play yet.

I think they have a sophomore, Gipson, who might be right up there. He has had a couple of solid games and I think had 21 points and 12 rebounds against HJ.