Coaching Carousel

PhatMack19

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Kliff to the NFL.  Wow

This is the hidden content, please

He can thank Sean McVay for every cent. Cowherd had a point today - if you want to go offensive whiz route, hire Leach.  At least he wins everywhere he goes.  

But his inability to relate to players may make it difficult to coach in the League.  On the other hand, it hasn’t hampered Belichek.  

4 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Baylor’s coach to the Jets?  It must be Mediocre big 12 coach to the nfl day

This is the hidden content, please

He has done a decent job in two years there.  NFL worthy, questionable.  But, he did beat an SEC team in a bowl game this year.  That should count for something.

• 3 weeks later...

Well we just lost our OC to USC, 

i see this a lot like when Strong landed Gilbert from Tulsa...The ship is sinking and he needed to make a hire fast..I strongly believe Helton will be out as USC coach this time next season.

intrested to see what Littrell does here 

i would love for us to look at Former TCU OC Doug Meachem , only downfall is if he comes in and has major success, he won’t be there long, but neither will Littrell so maybe HC in waiting?? 

Also Mason Fine, our QB a few years ago is a name the alumni have been mentioning., 

1 hour ago, TexazBall said:

Well we just lost our OC to USC, 

i see this a lot like when Strong landed Gilbert from Tulsa...The ship is sinking and he needed to make a hire fast..I strongly believe Helton will be out as USC coach this time next season.

intrested to see what Littrell does here 

i would love for us to look at Former TCU OC Doug Meachem , only downfall is if he comes in and has major success, he won’t be there long, but neither will Littrell so maybe HC in waiting?? 

Also Mason Fine, our QB a few years ago is a name the alumni have been mentioning., 

You mean your current QB??