Redskins @ Dallas

Cowboys Week 12  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Washington Redskins
    • Dallas Cowboys

Cowboys coming off another much needed win, against a desperate Falcon team. Redskins coming off a lost against Houston. I'm hoping the Boys can keep this winning streak going, and tie things up with the Redskins in the NFC East division. Should be another good game. Thoughts?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Again, Zeke's stats tell the tale of the game. His rushing yards allow Dak more time to throw, even though Dak missed a couple of easy throws. Dak was sacked 4 times, but he gained some yardage with his feet, especially that phenomenal TD run which very few QBs could muster. Colt was sacked 3 times but the difference in the game was INTs, of which Dallas could have had a couple more if our secondary could catch the ball. All in all it was a good win against first place Washington, which we are now tied but we own the tie-breaker. I think Cooper showed why he was such a good gamble. Can't be caught without the angle and then he still scores standing up. Is there a pure #1 receiver in this year's draft that Dallas could have possibly gotten with that pick?.....and he still has plenty of years left in him.

This is the hidden content, please

Joe Buck and Troy Aikman (the anti-Cowboy) were constantly giving the Redskins the injury excuse for their losing the game. Started to make me sick I heard it so many times. Look at these injury listings for the game. Only one I didn't see was Alex Smith, and we all mnow he was hurt. Boo hoo, nobody cries for the Cowboys if we have to play second string QBs.

On 11/23/2018 at 9:22 AM, baddog said:

Joe Buck and Troy Aikman (the anti-Cowboy) were constantly giving the Redskins the injury excuse for their losing the game. Started to make me sick I heard it so many times. Look at these injury listings for the game. Only one I didn't see was Alex Smith, and we all mnow he was hurt. Boo hoo, nobody cries for the Cowboys if we have to play second string QBs.

Dallas has to play a 2nd string QB every week. No starter on the roster lol.