Attend game (Area playoffs)

WOS1986

I plan to attend and watch playoffs game. 

Friday- WOS vs. Sweeny then straight to NRG watch PNG and Nederland.

Saturday- NRG 2 games (Summer Creek vs. Clear Lake and Atascocita vs. Alief Hasting) I wish there is 3 games but 2 games is great and better than just one game. LOL!

Tell me what you plan to attend. 

Playoffs always great and fun to watch!!

14 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Nothing in the inbox. 

That is odd and I resend so hopefully it will through. But I go ahead ask on this since not sure if send have issue. 

I know you are fan of PNG while I am fan of WOS. 

I saw on twitter PNG football and said that they will sale the tickets which is on Tuesday and Thursday. 

Do you know where location to buy at, how much cost, and time? I plan to come and get it on Thursday. I am from Northeast of Houston and on the way to get tickets then go to Orange to see my family for Thanksgiving which is perfect time. 

Let me know and would appreciate your input. 

Thanks

15 minutes ago, WOS1986 said:

That is odd and I resend so hopefully it will through. But I go ahead ask on this since not sure if send have issue. 

I know you are fan of PNG while I am fan of WOS. 

I saw on twitter PNG football and said that they will sale the tickets which is on Tuesday and Thursday. 

Do you know where location to buy at, how much cost, and time? I plan to come and get it on Thursday. I am from Northeast of Houston and on the way to get tickets then go to Orange to see my family for Thanksgiving which is perfect time. 

Let me know and would appreciate your input. 

Thanks

Still nothing in the inbox but I have the info PNG sent out:

PNGtickets: Tickets for next week will be sold Tuesday from 8am-4pm at the stadium and Thursday at practice on the field. Cash/check only.

8 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Triple header at NRG Friday + 4 helpings of Nachos + 1 gallon of DP = happiness 

Goodluck to MC!

You could watch all 3 on Texanlive for what it costs for parking, unless those Nachos bring you that much happiness. Have fun. I'm not fighting that Houston, Black Friday traffic.  Sitting at home and watching them all on the couch. 

11 hours ago, CCRed said:

You could watch all 3 on Texanlive for what it costs for parking, unless those Nachos bring you that much happiness. Have fun. I'm not fighting that Houston, Black Friday traffic.  Sitting at home and watching them all on the couch. 

You don’t understand :) this is getting me out of Black Friday shopping! If i’m sitting at home the wife will have me driving her around :(