Interesting Shug fact

Stattrax

Dustin Long is the all time wins leader as a PNG QB. In his 3 years he had 30 wins.

Shug is at 29 right now, if we win Friday at NRG, he will be tied. But would be the all time leader if not for the IPAD game....

D Long was 7-3, 9-2, 14-2

Shug is 11-2, 10,2 and 8-3 as we speak.

So big brother give Shug this info, motivation to get us through that 3rd round!!!!!

2 hours ago, NDNation said:

Indians are on a collision course with FB Marshall. Head on. The game Shug needs to break the record.

I got the chills.

A&M Consolidated gets their shot first and they’re not going to roll over and play dead. Marshall has the talent advantage but A&M has the coaching advantage should be a good game in Tomball

Edited by NHSBulldogFan

1 hour ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

A&M Consolidated gets their shot first and they’re not going to roll over and play dead. Marshall has the talent advantage but A&M has the coaching advantage should be a good game in Tomball

A&M Conso will give them a game, but I believe FB Marshall should pull out the win. I wouldn't be surprised if they dominate and win by big.

14 minutes ago, NDNation said:

A&M Conso will give them a game, but I believe FB Marshall should pull out the win. I wouldn't be surprised if they dominate and win by big.

Same here Marshall is the most talented team in the bottom half of the bracket If Marshall advances Shug will have to go beast mode to beat them 

Edited by NHSBulldogFan

7 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Dustin Long is the all time wins leader as a PNG QB. In his 3 years he had 30 wins.

Shug is at 29 right now, if we win Friday at NRG, he will be tied. But would be the all time leader if not for the IPAD game....

D Long was 7-3, 9-2, 14-2

Shug is 11-2, 10,2 and 8-3 as we speak.

So big brother give Shug this info, motivation to get us through that 3rd round!!!!!

Dustin long was the truth! Whatever happened to the young man