Nederland 60 Bridge City 65/FINAL

11 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

My favorite was late in the 4th quarter.  Hefner gets a steal near mid court and a one on one with a defender.   As he’s going up, the defender almost undercuts him, Hefner puts his left hand on the defender to catch himself as he lays it in with his right hand.  Official under the basket blows his whistle and raises his hand to call a presumable “and 1” foul.  Official trailing the play comes running in and waves off the basket and calls the offensive foul.  It was a clown show at times. 

Exhibit A 

4 hours ago, team first said:

Edit

We are not going there.

Wow, you would think someone who is a head coach of a girls’ program (and whose son coaches the boys’ program) at a local high school wouldn’t be posting lewd comments about person’s wife and their son on a high school forum, posting “sttdb” on the college forum (you can google that vulgar phrase in connection with LSU, folks), all the while demonstrating a minimal grasp of the English language.  Boy, the Bridge City folks sure must be proud.  

On 11/18/2018 at 0:57 AM, TxHoops said:

Wow, you would think someone who is a head coach of a girls’ program (and whose son coaches the boys’ program) at a local high school wouldn’t be posting lewd comments about person’s wife and their son on a high school forum, posting “sttdb” on the college forum (you can google that vulgar phrase in connection with LSU, folks), all the while demonstrating a minimal grasp of the English language.  Boy, the Bridge City folks sure must be proud.  

What’d I miss?  I was in the kitchen ironing my robe. 

Why can’t TxHoops just give BC some credit they beat Nederland. Stop saying it was the officiating, no one can control that and give them some credit. Both teams played hard and on that night BC Won. Stop saying Nederland lost it by not playing thier A game. Cardinal Backer don’t even start you never where behind the football team and we don’t need you for basketball either. 

43 minutes ago, coach72 said:

Why can’t TxHoops just give BC some credit they beat Nederland. Stop saying it was the officiating, no one can control that and give them some credit. Both teams played hard and on that night BC Won. Stop saying Nederland lost it by not playing thier A game. Cardinal Backer don’t even start you never where behind the football team and we don’t need you for basketball either. 

BC played their tails off, shot the lights out and played with tremendous energy.  Nederland did not.  BC won.  Already stated that officiating did not give or cost anyone the game and should not have even been a factor.  

But regardless, none of what I said justifies someone making lewd and insinuative comments about a mother having relations with her son.  It is especially disturbing when that person is a HS coach and “educator.”   But this person has repeatedly acted a juvenile on this site.  I thought I was beyond being shocked by anything with regard to him.  And then this; which led me to caring enough to find out who it was that posting such filth. 

I would highly suggest dropping this issue.  I can assure you it won’t end well if it’s not. 

On 11/18/2018 at 10:12 PM, TxHoops said:

My favorite was late in the 4th quarter.  Hefner gets a steal near mid court and a one on one with a defender.   As he’s going up, the defender almost undercuts him, Hefner puts his left hand on the defender to catch himself as he lays it in with his right hand.  Official under the basket blows his whistle and raises his hand to call a presumable “and 1” foul.  Official trailing the play comes running in and waves off the basket and calls the offensive foul.  It was a clown show at times. 

How would you know what the Official under the basket was going to call?  He may of had an offensive foul also.

17 minutes ago, BH85 said:

How would you know what the Official under the basket was going to call?  He may of had an offensive foul also.

Signaled foul with his right hand/arm; I.e., raised his right fist above his head.  To be fair, I don’t think he got far enough to signal whether the basket was good.  Other official came sprinting in to literally take over the call, waving off the basket as he was sprinting down the court.  

1 hour ago, WarHogz said:

Hope your not talking to me about dropping something because I haven’t started yet but I can if needed. I just said you didn’t give BC much credit and that it was all Nederland for losing the game. END 

WarHogz/Coach72, I’m talking about things that are mostly no longer available for public viewing thanks to the good sense of a moderator.

19 hours ago, WarHogz said:

Hope your not talking to me about dropping something because I haven’t started yet but I can if needed. I just said you didn’t give BC much credit and that it was all Nederland for losing the game. END 

It was already stated BC played lights out & Ned didn’t.  That’s not a negative reflection on BC, but on Ned.  I don’t have a dog in the hunt, but if they were to play again, no doubt Ned would be a 20 point favorite.  BC had a great victory, so kudos to them.  Those don’t come along that often, so enjoy the hail out of it.  

The negative comments are not directed toward the BC team, or BC fans, but to several “way over the line” personal post by one individual.