Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
L-Train11

Lumberton vs Henderson

77 posts in this topic

Henderson is big and physical up front, but let me remind y'all that so is Lumberton. Their tackles and TE's can move some people. I've got this game being tight. Not a big insight here but turnover battle is going to dictate the winner. Give me Henderson by 7. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To all the CHUMPEES!!!!!

 

I know its different still being on the board after the regular season. But hey its 4A football. So look, I'm not saying I'm pulling for Chumperton, because that will never happen. But I will do this.

 

If I go through Chumperton this week, I will not litter in the city limits....

 

That's the best I can do.

studd88, SmashMouth and Hagar like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have seen almost every SETX team play at least once through the years, and many, many across the state. Lumberton is THE most patriotic program by far. I love the multiple American, Texas, and LEO support flags the team carry out every time.

Lumberton = CLASS ACT.  Best wishes, LR's! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ECBucFan said:

I have seen almost every SETX team play at least once through the years, and many, many across the state. Lumberton is THE most patriotic program by far. I love the multiple American, Texas, and LEO support flags the team carry out every time.

Lumberton = CLASS ACT.  Best wishes, LR's! 

Actually at a pep rally before the year started Coach Babin told everybody that we WILL stand for the national anthem and honor our country (and he was talking to the community not just the team)... that’s where it all begins.

85LHSTAMU89, SmashMouth and Dawg# like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

From what I understand Lumberton likes to pound the rock...is that right? How well do they throw the ball?

They don't, that's why they don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, purpleeagle said:

Wishing you good luck Lumberton. Henderson usually has enough good players to wear their opponent down and win in the 4th quarter.

Thank you, and yes we are playing against a very good team. Much respect for them.

BMTSoulja1 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

L-Town by 1+. Somebody keep the board updated Friday, I have to work. Wish retirement would hurry up and get here.

I figured you would be retired lol were you from Chance or Loeb?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, raideroldtimer said:

L-Town by 1+. Somebody keep the board updated Friday, I have to work. Wish retirement would hurry up and get here.

I hear you on the retirement. Got another 10 years :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, LC-M said:

I figured you would be retired lol were you from Chance or Loeb?

Actually Chance-Loeb. 10th LISD graduatiing class and actually started school when we were the Chance-Loeb Yellow Jackets and the Seniors finished school in Silsbee. 6-1/2 years until retirement unless my 401k (Lottery) pays off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

Actually Chance-Loeb. 10th LISD graduatiing class and actually started school when we were the Chance-Loeb Yellow Jackets and the Seniors finished school in Silsbee. 6-1/2 years until retirement unless my 401k (Lottery) pays off. 

My grandpaw in law was born and raised there he had to graduate from silsbee also but he’s in his mid 70’s. Atleast your not a transplant as he likes to call them lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, VP93.... said:

Should make it very interesting! 

Rain could be beneficial to Lumberton although I dont expect either team to be airing it out. I think Henderson threw the ball 12x against Crandall and I would expect a similar number Friday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0