Lumberton vs Henderson

L-Train11

1 hour ago, The Icon said:

Henderson beat a very good Crandall team - I pick Henderson by 2 scores 

No Lumberton hate - just my prediction 

It will definitely be considered an upset if Lumberton wins. I think everyone is in agreement that Henderson is the better team. We’ll have to play mistake free and come out firing from the first whistle, and never let up!

I'm showing 50% chance at kickoff.  Little bit of rain on good field turf should not make a difference for either team assuming Henderson will still be going with 12 at QB.

Personnel wise, Wheatley was probably the best looking defense we have seen all year and our O Line handled them just fine as they have all year.  Henderson definitely looks as least as good if not better player for player.  Difference is they are definitely more disciplined and very well coached.  You can tell they have been there done that.  We will definitely have to bring our A+++ game on offense.

Defensively, I think we will be fine.  Other than Jasper, no one has beat us on the ground.  Henderson will bring a little different look and has some big backs but will not have the quickness we saw with Jasper. We will need to win the turnover game get the needle in the middle.

I know the players and coaches have been working hard and we will see nothing less that 110% from them on Friday.

2 hours ago, 85LHSTAMU89 said:

I'm showing 50% chance at kickoff.  Little bit of rain on good field turf should not make a difference for either team assuming Henderson will still be going with 12 at QB.

Personnel wise, * Wheatley was probably the best looking defense we have seen all year and our O Line handled them just fine as they have all year.  Henderson definitely looks as least as good if not better player for player.  Difference is they are definitely more disciplined and very well coached.  You can tell they have been there done that.  We will definitely have to bring our A+++ game on offense.

**Defensively, I think we will be fine.  Other than Jasper, no one has beat us on the ground.  Henderson will bring a little different look and has some big backs but will not have the quickness we saw with Jasper. We will need to win the turnover game get the needle in the middle.

I know the players and coaches have been working hard and we will see nothing less that 110% from them on Friday.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but:

* Were you at the LC-M when the Raiders got pitched a shutout? I would rather face the Wheatley defense than Splendora or LC-M. Wheatley was undisciplined, unmotivated and poorly coached. Good thing for them, so were their Houston area opponents.

** Really? Are you taking into consideration all the injuries? Have you prayed that they don't use their stud WR now QB to throw the ball? Their WR/QB throws more than our QB...

Good luck to the Raiders, but y'all march forward realistically. Don't want any kids reading this thinking they will be just fine... Can they beat Henderson? Maybe. Is it a long shot? Hmmmmm...

11 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but:

* Were you at the LC-M when the Raiders got pitched a shutout? I would rather face the Wheatley defense than Splendora or LC-M. Wheatley was undisciplined, unmotivated and poorly coached. Good thing for them, so were their Houston area opponents.

** Really? Are you taking into consideration all the injuries? Have you prayed that they don't use their stud WR now QB to throw the ball? Their WR/QB throws more than our QB...

Good luck to the Raiders, but y'all march forward realistically. Don't want any kids reading this thinking they will be just fine... Can they beat Henderson? Maybe. Is it a long shot? Hmmmmm...

LCM did there job on defense start of the district play imo. Offense let us down lol 

On 11/17/2018 at 0:00 AM, EnjoyLife said:

Here is a quick rundown on Henderson. Stumbled out of the gate losing to 5A Whitehouse and then 4AD2 champs Pleasant Grove to start the season...then won six in a row...then got smoked by Carthage and lost to 9-2 Van by 1 pt in a game where Henderson turned it over 5 times. Offense has been inconsistent and lost starting QB last week but put up 450 yards offense tonight against a good Crandall team. Defense is pretty darn good especially against the run. 

Crandalls coach should be coaching at HF.