Lumberton vs Henderson

L-Train11

To all the CHUMPEES!!!!!

I know its different still being on the board after the regular season. But hey its 4A football. So look, I'm not saying I'm pulling for Chumperton, because that will never happen. But I will do this.

If I go through Chumperton this week, I will not litter in the city limits....

That's the best I can do.

Guest ECBucFan

I have seen almost every SETX team play at least once through the years, and many, many across the state. Lumberton is THE most patriotic program by far. I love the multiple American, Texas, and LEO support flags the team carry out every time.

Lumberton = CLASS ACT.  Best wishes, LR's! 

1 hour ago, ECBucFan said:

I have seen almost every SETX team play at least once through the years, and many, many across the state. Lumberton is THE most patriotic program by far. I love the multiple American, Texas, and LEO support flags the team carry out every time.

Lumberton = CLASS ACT.  Best wishes, LR's! 

Actually at a pep rally before the year started Coach Babin told everybody that we WILL stand for the national anthem and honor our country (and he was talking to the community not just the team)... that’s where it all begins.

9 hours ago, LC-M said:

I figured you would be retired lol were you from Chance or Loeb?

Actually Chance-Loeb. 10th LISD graduatiing class and actually started school when we were the Chance-Loeb Yellow Jackets and the Seniors finished school in Silsbee. 6-1/2 years until retirement unless my 401k (Lottery) pays off. 

14 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

Actually Chance-Loeb. 10th LISD graduatiing class and actually started school when we were the Chance-Loeb Yellow Jackets and the Seniors finished school in Silsbee. 6-1/2 years until retirement unless my 401k (Lottery) pays off. 

My grandpaw in law was born and raised there he had to graduate from silsbee also but he’s in his mid 70’s. Atleast your not a transplant as he likes to call them lol