Nederland 22 Fort Bend Willowridge 16/FINAL

WOSgrad

8 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Solid win for Nederland.  Lots of mistakes that need to be cleaned up if they want to play past next week.

Double header at Reliant?

If they come out and play next week like they did tonight they will go home for the year.

Guest ECBucFan

What a game! I had the privilege of seeing this one in person. I understand lots of Ned O starters were out but the D did an incredible job of keeping an explosive FBW contained just giving them 16 points. Lots of heart wearing black and gold Friday night!     

4 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

What a game! I had the privilege of seeing this one in person. I understand lots of Ned O starters were out but the D did an incredible job of keeping an explosive FBW contained just giving them 16 points. Lots of heart wearing black and gold Friday night!     

No doubt .....And kudos to Monte and the Offensive staff for scratching out enough O to get us the W.......Tough enough to win when your healthy.

5 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

Where were you sitting EC?

12 hours ago, outanup said:

Bottom line....you lose your starting qb and top 2 tailbacks, that translates into over 2000 yds of offense. We are struggling on offense without our play makers. Tough row to hoe from here on out....

I noticed that Fernandez and Mayzec both played a little,  although I think Mayzec might have hurt himself again.