WO-S 87 Kountze 26/FINAL

On 11/17/2018 at 2:10 PM, AggiesAreWe said:

Let's just say this was a case of Kountze being very bad and not WO-S being very good.

Going to be a very long season for Kountze. Very non typical season for these guys.

I can’t remember when Kountze wasn’t good. Hopefully they get it together. 

The word I got (and this came straight from the top) Kountze has zero returning players from last year. Not just starters, but returning lettermen.

Their best 3 players are currently off the team for outside legal issues. Hasn't been determined if they will be able to play at all this season.

Again, this will be one of those Kountze seasons that people will remember. Just for the wrong reasons.

35 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Just a casual observation.  It a usually a trend that when the Kountze basketball program is down, Silsbee's is up, and vise versa.  So maybe when this year's wave of talent leaves, maybe we'll see Kountze Hoops get back to where they used to be....

I know the freshman class has some good talent. But the 8 th grade group does not. I haven’t seen the 7 th grade group yet. 

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Just a casual observation.  It a usually a trend that when the Kountze basketball program is down, Silsbee's is up, and vise versa.  So maybe when this year's wave of talent leaves, maybe we'll see Kountze Hoops get back to where they used to be....

Problem is I can remember very few years where either one has been down.

3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

The word I got (and this came straight from the top) Kountze has zero returning players from last year. Not just starters, but returning lettermen.

Their best 3 players are currently off the team for outside legal issues. Hasn't been determined if they will be able to play at all this season.

Again, this will be one of those Kountze seasons that people will remember. Just for the wrong reasons.

I heard the 3 players that are out are pretty good to...