Area Round: East Chambers vs West

About a week ago

If East Chambers is able to force West to Punt 3 times in the first half, then I predict East Chambers will win by 3 or more touchdowns.  However, every successful onside kick the opponent recovers negates one punt.  If the opponent successfully converts two (2) point conversions, then EC’s margin is two touchdowns.

10 hours ago, ECC95 said:

Ok so what do we know about West, their district standing, their big wins.

Lionpride08 is correct on their defense looks better than crocketts but they struggle on offense. Watch West vs Grandview and QB (#7) ran the ball at least 50% of the time if not more. If QB did not run the ball, it was sweep to the outside most of the time. The offense looked very predictable to me but we will see. They threw the ball very little, maybe 5 times from what I remember. Their defense looked fairly good but did see linebackers going threw wrong gaps but coaches may have called for it. Stop the QB and their offense will stop. Might be easier said than done !!!!!! We will see next Friday at 1PM.

4 hours ago, ECFAN#1 said:

Lionpride08 is correct on their defense looks better than crocketts but they struggle on offense. Watch West vs Grandview and QB (#7) ran the ball at least 50% of the time if not more. If QB did not run the ball, it was sweep to the outside most of the time. The offense looked very predictable to me but we will see. They threw the ball very little, maybe 5 times from what I remember. Their defense looked fairly good but did see linebackers going threw wrong gaps but coaches may have called for it. Stop the QB and their offense will stop. Might be easier said than done !!!!!! We will see next Friday at 1PM.

West QB is ridiculously good.... That can pass the ball.... That is a bad game to go off what west can really do

EC and its power will come out o.k.  Crockett had a Great team.  Their QB really played well

although not good enough.    Would be Were told there would be no riot  ,  WELL.  82EC  54 Crockett.    We are now looking at West.  Also a very good team.  Well we will show up Fri.

And we will play  ball.  After watching this coaches games for the past 25 years or so.  i have found he always has good to GREAT youth.  I watched the crockett game and was not disappointed.  And West will be no different in that respect.  i have wittnessed the neysayers

Persons looking for something to talk about.  There was talk of JV and officials.  Oh well.

These guys are awesome,  everyone will see. 

1 hour ago, thumper72 said:

EC and its power will come out o.k.  Crockett had a Great team.  Their QB really played well

although not good enough.    Would be Were told there would be no riot  ,  WELL.  82EC  54 Crockett.    We are now looking at West.  Also a very good team.  Well we will show up Fri.

And we will play  ball.  After watching this coaches games for the past 25 years or so.  i have found he always has good to GREAT youth.  I watched the crockett game and was not disappointed.  And West will be no different in that respect.  i have wittnessed the neysayers

Persons looking for something to talk about.  There was talk of JV and officials.  Oh well.

These guys are awesome,  everyone will see. 

Crockett is not even close to what west is..... West plays defense... Crockett is down again this year and still made the playoffs but west is a different animal.... Not saying west will win but they are for sure not crockett

On 11/17/2018 at 3:30 PM, lionpride08 said:

West QB is ridiculously good.... That can pass the ball.... That is a bad game to go off what west can really do

I think your going to need more than 1 horse to be successful on offense. Now if they can have some success throwing the ball it will help #7 for the run. 

I see West fans are on the board . Great,  EC will show up and play to their ability and possibly beyond.   EC  too can see West plays Defense and that the QB is really good.  and expect an exceptional game.  Everything  costs.  Although.  EC is really good and is peaking at the right time.  West wants to win as well as EC does,  only  EC will   I met Coach Sutherland at Iowa La,   Many years ago.