Week 12 Games

PhatMack19

On 11/16/2018 at 10:38 PM, PhatMack19 said:

Saturday night, rejected Big 12 expansion candidates UCF and Cincinnati will play in primetime on ABC while Big 12 incumbents Texas and Iowa State play in prime time on Longhorn Network.

This is the hidden content, please

Wow, when you aren't as good as Texas, only thing left is to attack their sports channel. Really?

On 11/16/2018 at 4:29 PM, TxHoops said:

Deion played in both leagues as well.  Hell, Dave Winfield got drafted in all 3 leagues.  If you don’t think LeBron could have been in Canton one day had he chose football, I think you’re kidding yourself.   And Zion could put on 20 lbs and be the best athlete on any football field, PLAYING LEFT TACKLE.  Why do the kids choose basketball?   I’d like to say career longevity and not putting their lives on a crash course with CTE.  But the truth is, the great ones sign shoe deals worth more money than a Hall of Famer’s career earnings in the other sports.  That’s before you get into super max contracts.   

As for hitting a 95 mile per hour fastball into the cheap seats, I present to you Exhibit A.  

John Kruk

I rest my case.  

LeBron is too soft to play in the NFL. Yeah, he would be a dream athlete and what not, but he doesn't have the bite to a week in week out NFL player.

13 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

LeBron is too soft to play in the NFL. Yeah, he would be a dream athlete and what not, but he doesn't have the bite to a week in week out NFL player.

There are a lot of NBA power forwards that could play TE in the NFL.  Most of the best TE’s lately have been former basketball players that either weren’t good enough or too small for the NBA

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

There are a lot of NBA power forwards that could play TE in the NFL.  Most of the best TE’s lately have been former basketball players that either weren’t good enough or too small for the NBA

Don't disagree that many can play. I think LeBron doesn't have the toughness to be a great NFL player. He don't want to get that physical.

40 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

We still talking about this?

Bo Jackson...debate over.

If Bo decided he wanted to be a boxer, he would have been the heavyweight champion.

4 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Don't think I said anything negative about Bo Jackson. Lol