Barbers Hill 42 Manvel 62/FINAL

WOSgrad

Let me add my voice in on the accolades for the Eagles.  As a follower (via iPad) of District 12 5A-2, I was proud of the Eagles efforts.  And though I still think your Superintendent is an a$$, your football team has more heart than should be allowed.  Tip of the hat from Evadale.

Holy cow....I just saw on MaxPreps that we had 500yds against Manvel with our backup-backup QB.  Granted, he had a rough 3qtr, but to come in and throw for 455yds...great job #12.  Now, if we could have figured out how to have stopped their 591yd outburst and redo the 3rd qtr....LOL.  Man, that 3Qtr killed us...other than that, we matched them!  Great job BH this year for a team that many didn't expect would be in the playoff hunt, you patched things together pretty well with some key backups!!

Guest ECBucFan
9 minutes ago, Eagle82 said:

Great job BH this year for a team that many didn't expect would be in the playoff hunt,

10 hours ago, BH4EVER said:

6 hours ago, jayhawk said:

BH didn't "expect" to be in the playoffs? OMG, half the teams make the playoffs. What exactly does BH expect then? 

Yes that was BH’s 3rd string Sophomore QB. He was the same QB that started for the PNG game. They later moved BH 2 nd string to QB during the Santa Fe game. I Aldo missed him going out in the beginning of the game and assumed that the coach just went with the Soph again. I hope Dalton is ok.

1 hour ago, ECBucFan said:

BH didn't "expect" to be in the playoffs? OMG, half the teams make the playoffs. What exactly does BH expect then? 

Did you not pay attention to early predictions that said we were not in top 4.  But it doesn’t matter what we have said or say you will never agree. So good luck and great job BH. 

Congrats Barbers Hill. Anyone not at the game or not following the updates might not know how close y’all were to winning this. Sadly, once you lost a little momentum it seemed to go downhill. You proved a lot of people wrong last night. Maybe coach knows what he’s doing over there at BH. Money well spent I would say, give it a couple more years and if y’all keep progressing at this rate you’ll probably see some deep runs

Guest ECBucFan
16 minutes ago, BH4EVER said:

Did you not pay attention to early predictions that said we were not in top 4.  But it doesn’t matter what we have said or say you will never agree. So good luck and great job BH. 

NO, I did not pay any attention to whatever predictions you are referring to. Who cares about any predictions, they are mostly irrelevant banter. 

All I see by occasionally reading BH threads is that most of you are immensely happy with your program, and I say GOOD FOR YOU! Can we agree on that?  

Guest ECBucFan
5 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Maybe coach knows what he’s doing over there at BH. Money well spent I would say, give it a couple more years and if y’all keep progressing at this rate you’ll probably see some deep runs

Deep runs? I think they might want to start with just a SINGLE playoff win at some point. Like the good 'ole days just a few years ago on the Hill.