Franklin 43 Hardin 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

Can’t win when you have 4 interceptions. I watched this game Franklin was better than Hardin but not a 40+ better team. If Franklin makes it past next round I will be shocked EC or Woodville will run all over them.  I will say their 1 back is very big and if he goes down they have nothing. About like Hardin!

1 hour ago, XXPLAYAXX said:

Can’t win when you have 4 interceptions. I watched this game Franklin was better than Hardin but not a 40+ better team. If Franklin makes it past next round I will be shocked EC or Woodville will run all over them.  I will say their 1 back is very big and if he goes down they have nothing. About like Hardin!

Not sure what game you were watching.  Franklin's defense shut out an offense that was pretty potent and the quickness with which they got out of the huddle and got the play off will cause anyone problems on defense.

32 minutes ago, 90yshallow said:

Not sure what game you were watching.  Franklin's defense shut out an offense that was pretty potent and the quickness with which they got out of the huddle and got the play off will cause anyone problems on defense.

i watched the game online.  east chambers and woodville and a host of other region III teams are better than franklin in my opinion. 

4 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

But yet you said Crockett could possibly beat EC and Franklin easily beat Crockett? You know I had to bring that up lol

Yes, I did.  And the Crockett/EC game was much tighter than expected until EC took advantage of a couple turnovers in the 3rd quarter.  Dont act like you saw Crockett hanging 54 on EC.  Neverthless, EC's season ends next week. Woodville has a better chance of representing Region III, but there are others in the region who are better than Franklin as well.  Give it a couple more weeks.

2 hours ago, XXPLAYAXX said:

If they weren't 40+ better then how come they scored 40+???? O did yall hand them the ball??? No franklin picked off 4 passes..... All Franklin has is that 1 big back? How many kids scored?..... Dude your full of it and trying to think of a way to make it seem not so bad for hardin

4 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

If they weren't 40+ better then how come they scored 40+???? O did yall hand them the ball??? No franklin picked off 4 passes..... All Franklin has is that 1 big back? How many kids scored?..... Dude your full of it and trying to think of a way to make it seem not so bad for hardin

And that's Hardin peeps way of thinking.

2 hours ago, GoFundMe said:

Yes, I did.  And the Crockett/EC game was much tighter than expected until EC took advantage of a couple turnovers in the 3rd quarter.  Dont act like you saw Crockett hanging 54 on EC.  Neverthless, EC's season ends next week. Woodville has a better chance of representing Region III, but there are others in the region who are better than Franklin as well.  Give it a couple more weeks.

You trashed our whole district predicting everyone would lose but Woodville. Didn't give credit EC or Buna a chance to win. But you did predict Hardin would score because they were so good and had enough tricks. You predict Franklin to win Region 3. Buna exposed Diboll and their district now your backtracking on Franklin. Again everything you predicted was wrong. I like to support our local teams but you obviously don't. I predicted Buna would have a good chance to beat Diboll and they did. Great job Buna !!!! Way to represent !!!!!

1 hour ago, ECFAN#1 said:

You trashed our whole district predicting everyone would lose but Woodville. Didn't give credit EC or Buna a chance to win. But you did predict Hardin would score because they were so good and had enough tricks. You predict Franklin to win Region 3. Buna exposed Diboll and their district now your backtracking on Franklin. Again everything you predicted was wrong. I like to support our local teams but you obviously don't. I predicted Buna would have a good chance to beat Diboll and they did. Great job Buna !!!! Way to represent !!!!!

you right. i missed it on EC and crockett.  ec is better than i thought they were.  go kick West's booty and prove me wrong again.