West Orange-Stark 76 Huntington 3/FINAL

WOSgrad

U know watching them from the beginning of the season until now. This has to be CT best coaching job on both sides of the ball.by been more involved in offense and defense and special teams. Never seen him have to move different combinations just to get what he needs to get out of them.bcz this isn't a team that is loaded from top to bottom.i have to admit watching them early season loses.if they would adjust bcz some of the kids wasnt getting it.so it brings us to now.that no matter who the better player is on either side of the ball will play.not saying that they can't be beat.im simply saying that this  team will see so many different kids playing on defense.more then anytime ever.doing whatever it takes to get a stop on defense. 

2 hours ago, GUNHO said:

I know what this team is made of and it's called never give up.We have been in the position to win all our games.Just needed to put the right people in the right position and I think coach T has finally done that.We have just as good of a shot to make it out of this region as Sweeny,Jasper or Giddings.It's not a sure thing as in the past but the are capable.

Ok so bring on sweeny 

1 hour ago, dj said:

U know watching them from the beginning of the season until now. This has to be CT best coaching job on both sides of the ball.by been more involved in offense and defense and special teams. Never seen him have to move different combinations just to get what he needs to get out of them.bcz this isn't a team that is loaded from top to bottom.i have to admit watching them early season loses.if they would adjust bcz some of the kids wasnt getting it.so it brings us to now.that no matter who the better player is on either side of the ball will play.not saying that they can't be beat.im simply saying that this  team will see so many different kids playing on defense.more then anytime ever.doing whatever it takes to get a stop on defense. 

This has been a GREAT coaching job by Coach T and the entire staff. As constituted right now, and with some breaks (injuries to key players on other teams) the Mustangs have a great chance to end up back in Jerry World.