West Orange-Stark 76 Huntington 3/FINAL

WOSgrad

2nd highest points scored in program history after the 84-0 win over Lincoln in 1993. We've scored 343 points in 11 games so far. In 1986 we scored 356 points total in 15 games and won a state title. In 2000 we scored 368 points total in 16 games. At this time last year after 11 games we had only scored 386 points. Our offense is not the worst we've had by any means and the fact we had how many different players score tonight? I'm optimistic. Next week will tell the tale though.

5 hours ago, Goblin said:

Next week is when WO-S will or won't make a statement. Sweeny is ranked in every poll right behind Jasper. If they lose to La Grange even better.

No I want the best. We not running from anybody so it sweeney wins bring it. It's time to see what this teams is really made of when it's no tomorrow 

14 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

No I want the best. We not running from anybody so it sweeney wins bring it. It's time to see what this teams is really made of when it's no tomorrow 

I know what this team is made of and it's called never give up.We have been in the position to win all our games.Just needed to put the right people in the right position and I think coach T has finally done that.We have just as good of a shot to make it out of this region as Sweeny,Jasper or Giddings.It's not a sure thing as in the past but the are capable.