East Chambers 82, Crockett 54/FINAL

WOSgrad

4 minutes ago, longball24 said:

Crockett would have won this game if the EC referees wouldn’t have cheated them and their 1st or 2nd string players would have been able to play. They had to play the whole game with Jv players.

What?? Lol

Why did they have to play JV players, and how is that the referees fault? 

I would like to know what the time of possession was in the first half.   EC's defense was on the field nearly the entire first half.  The offense was scoring in one or two plays, EC ran a kick back and the defense scored a touchdown. I bet midway thru the 2nd quarter, ECs defense was on the field 15 out of the first 18 minutes.  They were gassed.  EC was up about 3 or 4 touchdowns at that point but Crockett came back and scored several times right before halftime to make it a 6 point game.

1 hour ago, XXPLAYAXX said:

Way to keep it classy EC! Smh...

What would you have liked for EC to have done?  Take a knee before RUNNING it in for the score?  Take a knee before RUNNING back a kickoff return?
You do realize the majority of the points came off of RUNNING the ball, correct?

So I'm going to ask the question I started with.. what would your suggestion be the next time your back takes off for 70 and 80 yard runs and your opponent has already put up 40+ points on you?

54 minutes ago, Balanor said:

What would you have liked for EC to have done?  Take a knee before RUNNING it in for the score?  Take a knee before RUNNING back a kickoff return?
You do realize the majority of the points came off of RUNNING the ball, correct?

So I'm going to ask the question I started with.. what would your suggestion be the next time your back takes off for 70 and 80 yard runs and your opponent has already put up 40+ points on you?

he's just throwing shade.  when your opponent scores 54, you better keep scoring. I dont care at what point in the game it is. If he dont understand that, than he dont understand football.  if i was EC, I would have scored 140 points if I could.  that just showed his ignorance and why Hardin people get a bad wrap on here

41 minutes ago, GoFundMe said:

he's just throwing shade.  when your opponent scores 54, you better keep scoring. I dont care at what point in the game it is. If he dont understand that, than he dont understand football.  if i was EC, I would have scored 140 points if I could.  that just showed his ignorance and why Hardin people get a bad wrap on here

Ignorance is bliss... sometimes I wish I had an IQ of 40 and was ignorant as some folks.. my life would be much simpler for sure!

3 hours ago, ECFAN#1 said:

After the football game some of the Crockett football players came over and was congratulating our kids. Very classy Crockett !!!!! I talked with #1, 12, 27 and they were all very well mannered. I asked #12 if he was a Jr or Sr. He told me he  was a Soph. LOL Again very classy Crockett team.

From what I have been told there were only 8 seniors on that entire team  only 4 play full time the bulk of that team is made up of 19 sophmores and freshmen.