2018 SETX 2A Scrapbook

Now that the 2018 season is in the books, it is time to take a look back at some of the more memorable posts from the year. Can you remember who said the following?: 

-HD returns a scrappy group of players, some workers. I look for HD to kill it with it’s Pre-season schedule, going 4-1. Then roll into one of the toughest districts in the State, going 2-3 in district, for a 6-4 overall record and making the playoffs, at the LEAST this season. HD has a shot to surpass my prediction, hope we do. HD Nation!  

-You come to our house and disrespect our logo and field! HD Nation! Bobcat Pride! Tradition! And we called off the dogs! HD 34-0! HD could have scored 50. 

-Sometimes getting hit in the mouth will wake you up. IMO if this game was played in HD, we would have probably won. HD will rebound. 

- HD may shock some folks.  

-I know there will be some that are going to jump all over this, but here goes anyways; I think that HD has a team that can pull off the upset.  Offensive line will be the key group in this game, if they can get a push they could make it a long night for SA defense. 

- HD’s Peterson brothers may be 2 of the top duo RB’s in the State.

- SA is not the same team from last year. Although they do have good squad ,  i believe they will be exposed on the outer edge by the HD rb’s. 

- SA will meet their match tonight. Be sure and be on here at 10 to eat your crow.  

-Minus 3 big plays and we have a very close game. But regardless HD is playing with the wolves. 

- Even though HD has the best duo in the state in the backfield, Deweyville will win this game.

- HD is the 2nd best team in the District, everyone in the District is way way behind San Augustin. HD’s RB’s, BJ Peterson and Terrick Peterson are elite RB’s. This is HD’s deepest team in years, as far as athletic depth, lots of the Bobcats are just scrappy ball players