My predictions of 3rd playoffs

MustangNation#1

For Nederland to make it to the 3rd round we gotta play the best game we have had all season against Marshall in round 2 if we get there of course. They are 8-2 but two losses against a two beast squads Carthage and Longview. Marshall can easily win the region. TBH I have them playing FB Marshall in the quarterfinals. But you never know that’s why we play the game. I’m just a realist. 

Manvel, Marshall and Fort Bend Marshall will have something to say about our 5A D2 locals trying to get to Rd 3. PNG has the best chance by far. PAM actually has a decent chance as well although both PNG and PAM will run into a brick wall in Rd 4 if they make it that far and Rd 3 won't be easy for either of them either. Just my opinion. WOS has a tough road although Sweeny is beatable in Rd 2 and we're 3-1 against Jasper in the playoffs, and playing a 2nd time in the same season always favors the loser of the first game if the first game was close.

I think Newton, Woodville and East Chambers should all easily get there as well.

6 hours ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

I think New Caney can make it to the third round. Shadow Creek is likely to be the matchup there.

I think PAM can make it to third round. Hutto is likely to be the matchup there.

I don’t think New Caney won’t make it past Georgetown in round 2. 

Hutto is winning the region. I will see them tonight in action. 

9 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

For Nederland to make it to the 3rd round we gotta play the best game we have had all season against Marshall in round 2 if we get there of course. They are 8-2 but two losses against a two beast squads Carthage and Longview. Marshall can easily win the region. TBH I have them playing FB Marshall in the quarterfinals. But you never know that’s why we play the game. I’m just a realist. 

So the you are sleeping on huntsville