Possible Upsets Round 1

BADSANTA

3 hours ago, D3zii said:

Richmond foster over Memorial, they are better then there record. Loses came to really good teams (Shadow creek, Magnolia, C.Station etc) 

i agree 100%!!! if we can't throw down field over 10 yards, we done. Hopkins at rb is a beast!! i think he reels off for about two long td's. 28-14 with foster pulling away late due to the defense on the field all night.

4 hours ago, D3zii said:

Richmond foster over Memorial, they are better then there record. Loses came to really good teams (Shadow creek, Magnolia, C.Station etc) 

Yea, when I seen that matchup I said that is a tough matchup for Memorial.  That lose to New Caney really hurt the Titans now. 

1 hour ago, bulldawg64 said:

Png game huh

It actually could be the best 1st round matchup in Region 3.  FBW has speed and size. They may be the best 3 seed in our Region. Read option QB could give Nederland fits. 

I suspect had we lost last week we’d be in a shootout versus FBW ourselves.

I’m rooting for them Dogs. I want one of those second round double headers at NRG. 

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

i agree 100%!!! if we can't throw down field over 10 yards, we done. Hopkins at rb is a beast!! i think he reels off for about two long td's. 28-14 with foster pulling away late due to the defense on the field all night.

I don’t think it would happen, I think Memorial will have to much talent in the end, but Titans are def on upset alert