Livingston 69 Leggett 66/FINAL

I think they are going to be pretty good.  Of course I'm a little prejudice.  Looked good against Livingston.  Ahead first half had trouble in third and bounced back in fourth and almost got it.  I don't remember having 11 players in the last few years.  I'll try to get the break down tonight when we play Brookland.  Only one 1A school beat us last year and that was Lipan in semifinals at state. But that was last year and this is this year so We'll see.  BTW our 6' 3" sophomore broke his neck and won't be with us this year.

3 hours ago, rupert3 said:

I think they are going to be pretty good.  Of course I'm a little prejudice.  Looked good against Livingston.  Ahead first half had trouble in third and bounced back in fourth and almost got it.  I don't remember having 11 players in the last few years.  I'll try to get the break down tonight when we play Brookland.  Only one 1A school beat us last year and that was Lipan in semifinals at state. But that was last year and this is this year so We'll see.  BTW our 6' 3" sophomore broke his neck and won't be with us this year.

Don't feel bad, Lipan beat us in the state semifinals two years ago. They are a beast.

7 hours ago, rupert3 said:

That is terrible.  

10 minutes ago, rupert3 said:

We thought he was going to be a fine left handed center.  He is actually 6'4" maybe a little taller.  Doctor said no so we will wait.  We are hoping later this year but doubt it.  He sure wants to play.  Such potential.

Well I'm off to watch Brookland at Leggett hope we get back on line

I posted a game thread. Appreciate any updates.