East Chambers vs Crockett @ WDVille 7:00 Thursday

About a week ago

16 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

According to someone I saw post EC is the under dog here... LOL

we will see come thursday night. you expect an EC route, but i expect something different. you should take my advice though. i beat up on you pretty good in the pickems this year. but hey, i can afford to be wrong a few times.

9 minutes ago, GoFundMe said:

we will see come thursday night. you expect an EC route, but i expect something different. you should take my advice though. i beat up on you pretty good in the pickems this year. but hey, i can afford to be wrong a few times.

Did you change your name? I don’t see you on the standings but yeah I didn’t fair too well this year. I’m not saying or never once said EC would route them. But IMO EC isn’t a underdog here. 

13 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Did you change your name? I don’t see you on the standings but yeah I didn’t fair too well this year. I’m not saying or never once said EC would route them. But IMO EC isn’t a underdog here. 

hornetsdad .   what determines favorite vs underdog ?  ec is 9-1 with a loss to woodville and crockett is 7-3 with losses to buffalo, diboll and franklin.  mr aggiesarewe says he saw both teams play and EC is better.  if we're basing our comparisons on this season, then EC may be the favorite by record, but based on historical data, crockett is the favorite in this game as they have quite a bit more success in post season play than EC

15 minutes ago, GoFundMe said:

hornetsdad .   what determines favorite vs underdog ?  ec is 9-1 with a loss to woodville and crockett is 7-3 with losses to buffalo, diboll and franklin.  mr aggiesarewe says he saw both teams play and EC is better.  if we're basing our comparisons on this season, then EC may be the favorite by record, but based on historical data, crockett is the favorite in this game as they have quite a bit more success in post season play than EC

Crockett has had some good teams in the past. I just think EC has a good team this year and Crockett isn’t the usual Crockett of the past. Would I be shocked if EC lost? No lol I mean we are talking about High School Football 

On 11/12/2018 at 2:39 PM, GoFundMe said:

I guess your historical data is BS!!!!

2 hours ago, GoFundMe said:

its not my historical data. its historical data.  relax and enjoy your first round win.  next week, the opponent is much better than crockett.  

Look everything you said was wrong !!!! EC won, Hardin did not score against Franklin and Buna almost beat Diboll. Your wrong again with your next week prediction. West is not much better than crockett. Yes they have a decent team but they are not better than crockett. Yoe will be much better in the third round if EC makes it to that game. I'm not sure what you have up your back side with EC but everything you predicted was wrong !!!! I personally pull for our local teams but to each their own.

On 11/12/2018 at 2:39 PM, GoFundMe said:

You must be a Cowboys fan?? Living in the past lol