The Hill vs Manvel

BUDMAN

1 hour ago, PlayActionPass said:

Not a hater, I actually like Crosby.

But, didn't BH beat Crosby?

Didn't Crosby beat Manvel?

That is not a high level deduction, as far as I am concerned.

OBTW, and isn't Crosby in Off-Season now?

So am i not allowed to have an opinion sheesh, calm down dude, enjoy your win against crosby bro, we're not going to commit suicide here in crosby over a loss. we will find another qb and be back on yalls a$$ for another ten years lol

5 minutes ago, CCbigfan said:

So am i not allowed to have an opinion sheesh, calm down dude, enjoy your win against crosby bro, we're not going to commit suicide here in crosby over a loss. we will find another qb and be back on yalls a$$ for another ten years lol

You can have all the opinions you want, I was just trying to figure out the logic?

6 minutes ago, PlayActionPass said:

You can have all the opinions you want, I was just trying to figure out the logic?

Crosby was healthy and at full strenth when we played manvel, when we played the hill we were swirling straight down the toilet with our offense. i know u watched the game. u had to say to yourself man crosby sucks on offense at least once lol 

Crosby was healthy and at full strenth when we played manvel, when we played the hill we were swirling straight down the toilet with our offense. i know u watched the game. u had to say to yourself man crosby sucks on offense at least once lol 

I was kinda curious how yall scored 49 points on Manvel.

11 minutes ago, PlayActionPass said:

I was kinda curious how yall scored 49 points on Manvel.

Its the jaiden howard factor, the kid was differance maker. i didnt see a defense in this district that would have stopped us from scoring 60 a game. but im not going to hijack the thread talking about crosby i was just giving my Score prediction. i can say this tho manvel hasnt played anybody in 6 weeks and there qb sucks. if the hill can stop the run they will keep it close. 

Its the jaiden howard factor, the kid was differance maker. i didnt see a defense in this district that would have stopped us from scoring 60 a game. but im not going to hijack the thread talking about crosby i was just giving my Score prediction. i can say this tho manvel hasnt played anybody in 6 weeks and there qb sucks. if the hill can stop the run they will keep it close. 

Thank you sir. That is were I was going. If BH plays to their capabilities on both sides of the ball, this should be a competitive game.

43 minutes ago, CCbigfan said:

Nah not from me, once our qb was out i knew we were done, but if i can recall i did still pick my coogs, just cant bet against them 

This is true, your QB is one of the best I've seen in a very long time - I would put his arm up against anyone in district!  But I do have to admit, Santa Fe QB was a surprise, that kid has gun! Now your back up QB is not shabby, I thought he did a great job. He seem to be smart and on target. Crosby at the end of the day had no answer to the big man 81 and our QB hitting him! That turned out to the be same thing for Santa Fe, once #12 was replaced with #15, his first order was to start throwing that pig skin to 81. The big man was going up so high, he almost got stuck! 

Now the 12th man on the field really helped Santa Fe. This zebra made one of the craziest calls I've ever seen. Our running back was about 5 yards from entering into the end zone and he looked back, thus causing the zebra to throw a flag for celebrating. Just because he looked back...... CRAZY! I hope the hill puts that call on Hudi for the world to see. Not only was this a 15 yarder BUT they took the TD away... 

Guest ECBucFan

I still say Crosby beat Manvel, so Manvel is just not the same Manvel we knew the past few years. BH did beat Crosby, so BH has a totally legit shot at beating this less strong Manvel. 

2 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

I still say Crosby beat Manvel, so Manvel is just not the same Manvel we knew the past few years. BH did beat Crosby, so BH has a totally legit shot at beating this less strong Manvel. 

This isn't the Manvel of old but they are still very good. I was at the game and Crosby played about as good as they could possible play while Manvel just kept on coughing up the football. I'm thinking Manvel had well over 600 yds offense that night even with all the fumbles. I believe Manvel tripled them up on penalties and Crosby was +4 on turnovers. Having said all this Manvel still wins this game by 21+ unless Manvel coughs the ball up 5 or 6 times. Pulling for the Hill though.

Obviously I am a Homer, but for the Hill to beat Manvel, even a "Less-than-Manvel" Manvel team, they will have to play better than they played against PNG and Santa Fe.  Our run defense is pretty dang salty, especially on the edges...our secondary...that's an entirely different story.  PNG at our lunch with a strong passing QB, Santa Fe did too.  If our D plays like those 7 or 8 minutes in the 3rd against SF, then we have a chance.  Other than those few minutes in the 3rd, we looked like any ol 3rd or 4th place district team.  Obviously, I'm pulling for the Eagles...Eagle Proud and I hope we go with #15 QB.  He seemed much more confident when he was in the ballgame to me and it looked as though the offense responded well too.  Nothing against #12, I just think the team seemed to respond better...couldn have  just been that night, who knows.