Willowridge @ Nederland

dme1111

30 minutes ago, Jack Da Rabbit said:

Now I was really trying to move on from this but you went ahead and intentionally interpreted something I said to fit your own meaning.

Swing and a miss! No one wished the kid hurt. It was a joke about being run over similar to a joke in basketball about breaking ankles. I guess every ankle breaker joke is about really breaking someone's ankles too then.   Since that gif made you all mad, what do you think of this?

Difference between ankle breaker, to wishing him being in the ICU. GIF didn’t make me mad at all. LOL KF came in and was protecting his son because people like you are wishing him harm and ill. Not what this board is about at all. Especially a kid in high school, that’s pretty sick and disshearting, like I said not all of PNG is like that. You must be a transplant.  PS He is NOT the Top-Rated QB in Texas, Grant Gunnell is. Lol but good try though. 

18 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Difference between ankle breaker, to wishing him being in the ICU. GIF didn’t make me mad at all. LOL KF came in and was protecting his son because people like you are wishing him harm and ill. Not what this board is about at all. Especially a kid in high school, that’s pretty sick and disshearting, like I said not all of PNG is like that. You must be a transplant.  PS He is NOT the Top-Rated QB in Texas, Grant Gunnell is. Lol but good try though. 

It seems like you're mad at another posters comments and taking it out on RJ as if you're mad at him. You do know he has no control over what fans say? Has no control over how fans use his pictures.

Sorry, it's the Mom coming out in me.:)

37 minutes ago, NDNation said:

It seems like you're mad at another posters comments and taking it out on RJ as if you're mad at him. You do know he has no control over what fans say? Has no control over how fans use his pictures.

Sorry, it's the Mom coming out in me.:)

I have no problem with RJ at all, Wish him nothing but the best. But as a parent if someone attacks your kid and wishes ill and hopes they are in the hospital I would hope you would protect them and stick up for them if not you are a coward. :) sorry it’s the dad in me. I will always protect my kids. So I can see his point of view on why he came on here and said the things he said.

6 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

I have no problem with RJ at all, Wish him nothing but the best. But as a parent if someone attacks your kid and wishes ill and hopes they are in the hospital I would hope you would protect them and stick up for them if not you are a coward. :) sorry it’s the dad in me. I will always protect my kids. So I can see his point of view on why he came on here and said the things he said.

I didn't see where anyone "hopes" a kid is injured.

6 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Yep, MCM is over , move on.   PNG cant get over the 6 in a row Ned won before RJ showed up, and are worried about the next 6 :)

You better get a little bit better information from someone in the know before you start predicting Big Ned victory for the next 6. That ain’t happening by a long shot. Go ask Monte how he feels about the next 6 and get back to us. 

6 minutes ago, chief1987 said:

You better get a little bit better information from someone in the know before you start predicting Big Ned victory for the next 6. That ain’t happening by a long shot. Go ask Monte how he feels about the next 6 and get back to us. 

I didn't make a prediction, I never do.  I said you guys were worried.   Ned is worried about the game tonight and nothing else.

16 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Yep, MCM is over , move on.   PNG cant get over the 6 in a row Ned won before RJ showed up, and are worried about the next 6 :)

Well pooper scoopers.... here's the straight truth. Nederland rides our coat tails.. We are a make or break game for Nederland... Kinda like Crosby pick the years you need to in order to make yourselves feel better. We won this year, we own the overall, we have better facilities, just simply hate on us..... So let's all move on. game over another win in the storied PNG history.... on to the next game. Thanks to all that are inclined to post!! Peace....

6 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Well pooper scoopers.... here's the straight truth. Nederland rides our coat tails.. We are a make or break game for Nederland... Kinda like Crosby pick the years you need to in order to make yourselves feel better. We won this year, we own the overall, we have better facilities, just simply hate on us..... So let's all move on. game over another win in the storied PNG history.... on to the next game. Thanks to all that are inclined to post!! Peace....

Lol,  whatever helps you get up in the morning.

15 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I wondered what y’all Indian fans had come to accept in the last 20 years

26 minutes ago, chief1987 said:

He probably feels the same way Larry Nuemann did....if you catch my drift.