Willowridge @ Nederland

dme1111

1 hour ago, chorizo said:

Not anything personal at all,phenomenal athlete,I know how good he could be at a safety Ive seen it,only other concern is why they are still recruiting top notch qb’s knowing he is going plus the qb there isn’t a senior and I’d use shug somewhere,,I’m not saying he can’t or won’t play qb just my opinion!!!!i want him to be successful!!!

I get that. I think, though, that based on knowing Roschon and how this kid works, I see him starting soon there. He is Kyler Murray potential with a humble personality. I would prefer to see him go the College Station with less competion but I'm biased....

2 hours ago, FrodoNDN said:

Why do you not think at QB. I really want to understand that logic...

I’ll tell you I’ve watched him throw the ball for three years every time he goes back to throw the ball he puts all can into a 30 yard pass you cannot do that and big 12 conference you have to Throw the ball with little effort at 30 yards he’s a great runner and great athlete but not a great throwing quarterback he will not make it and big 12

10 minutes ago, grayhair777 said:

I’ll tell you I’ve watched him throw the ball for three years every time he goes back to throw the ball he puts all can into a 30 yard pass you cannot do that and big 12 conference you have to Throw the ball with little effort at 30 yards he’s a great runner and great athlete but not a great throwing quarterback he will not make it and big 12

Wow I should tell Tom Herman and Tim Beck to watch out then. I guess all the elite 11 evaluators missed too, must've been the wind on those deep bombs. Old gray hair here can judge effort of a pass from the stands! Now tell me does he have physical speed to go with that noodle arm? The best part of this forum is to see the lack of reasoning you country bumkins always seem to have! What a joke! 

will ferrell laughing GIF

24 minutes ago, grayhair777 said:

I'll give you the arm strength, but that has very nuch improved. This a good article that covers some of the aspects of Johnson going to Longhorns. 

This is the hidden content, please
     This was early in the year. Johnson has imporved in even more this year. 

34 minutes ago, grayhair777 said:

Why aren’t you working somewhere as a scout? That’s a whole lot to assess from 3 games over 3 years lol

On 11/13/2018 at 5:01 PM, KF89 said:

Great run & physical play to get in the endzone by #2. I will take a DB getting trucked when hes fighting through a block & making an effort to stop a runner at the goal line any day. If we gonna talk about a player & icu comments getting trucked to embarress a player then we can talk about the many more good plays #15 made in the game including  several deep pass attempts in the redzone by png that were unsuccessful becuz of blanket coverage by #15.  As far as the icu comment, it will take just as many good hits as Mr. Johnson took in the mcm game & quite a bit more to get #15 off the field.  Also might want to check the passing stats QB #2 has had the last 3 years versus Ned DB's led by #15. Will not be much to brag about for such a highly ranked "DUAL Threat qb. Congrats on your little bros win over Nederland well earned & well deserved. best wishes to Mr. Johnson & png in the playoffs.        

It doesnt matter is he passed or ran the truth of the matter is he owned Ned all three years that he called snaps. Your defense hasnt stopped him at all in the last three years. Say what you want secondary didnt have anything to do as far as stopping the passing game. You dont fix what aint broke, if Shug toting the rock works and Ned Cant stop it why throw the ball. We attempted 1 deep pass and guess what your cb got burnt and our guy made the catch. Pretty self explanotory.  You have to admit poor lil fella got runover although he was truly fighting off a block . Pretty sure in the three years he has played he probably has 1000 plus yards against Big Ned. Just Saying. Hope yall dont play flat like you did this past week . Good luck to the dogs and hope yall get back to good ole Bulldog football. MCM is over time to pull for both midcounty teams

12 hours ago, baddog said:

Back to the Nederland game.... I think Nederland settles down and plays turnover free ball and takes this one at home 31-17.

That sounds good to me.  I want Nederland to come out and play hard nosed Bulldog football.  Can’t speak for all the FNG’s in this District, but the Pirates & Indians will be pulling for Nederland.  

Go Bulldogs!

13 hours ago, grayhair777 said:

Yeah why are we talking about PNG on this thread, anyway back to the game Nederland wins 28-14 

Don't know. There is already a "Shug" thread. 20 years from now that they will be talking Shug stats against Nederland. Guess they have forgotten the 3 straight undefeated district championships Neumann had just before retiring.

If we play turnover free ball, we should win this game.

29 minutes ago, baddog said:

Don't know. There is already a "Shug" thread. 20 years from now that they will be talking Shug stats against Nederland. Guess they have forgotten the 3 straight undefeated district championships Neumann had just before retiring.

PNG does not forget our losses.  Just remember baddog, after Mid County Madness the Indians are 100% behind the Bulldogs in the playoffs.  Tear em up Nederland!  (That is, of course, until we play each other again!:)

18 hours ago, chief1987 said:

I think they(haters) should all go back to band camp. 

55 minutes ago, baddog said:

Baddog thats a loser mentality....

15 hours ago, grayhair777 said:

So you’ve seen three games in three years where the defense couldn’t stop him on ground and you make an assessment. Go watch video and ask others about his arm strength. Ask BH about the 50 yard rope to Ceja on the run or the 30 yard pass right while rolling left. Ask Crosby if the kid can sling it? 

He will be a QB at UT and a game changer.  

And Go Dogs

On 11/13/2018 at 5:01 PM, KF89 said:

Great run & physical play to get in the endzone by #2. I will take a DB getting trucked when hes fighting through a block & making an effort to stop a runner at the goal line any day. If we gonna talk about a player & icu comments getting trucked to embarress a player then we can talk about the many more good plays #15 made in the game including  several deep pass attempts in the redzone by png that were unsuccessful becuz of blanket coverage by #15.  As far as the icu comment, it will take just as many good hits as Mr. Johnson took in the mcm game & quite a bit more to get #15 off the field.  Also might want to check the passing stats QB #2 has had the last 3 years versus Ned DB's led by #15. Will not be much to brag about for such a highly ranked "DUAL Threat qb. Congrats on your little bros win over Nederland well earned & well deserved. best wishes to Mr. Johnson & png in the playoffs.        

I guess this thread and the others across the years is what Bigbro was talking about when he said most discussed, debated, etc. 

24 minutes ago, png9mon said:

Not to change topics, oh I'm sorry, to get back on topic, I'm pretty sure Willowridge is playing at Nederland this week. 

Also sure that PNG is not playing in that game.

Best of luck to the Bulldogs this week!

Well if someone hadn’t dropped that giph on us, and pulled the scab off... Beautiful weather for HS football!!! Good luck to all!!!!

33 minutes ago, outanup said:

Well if someone hadn’t dropped that giph on us, and pulled the scab off... Beautiful weather for HS football!!! Good luck to all!!!!

I guess grown men can't be held accountable for their actions if lightly ribbed on. Our countries future looks promising indeed. Lol Anyways, please go out and beat Willowridge!

1 hour ago, Jack Da Rabbit said:

I guess grown men can't be held accountable for their actions if lightly ribbed on. Our countries future looks promising indeed. Lol Anyways, please go out and beat Willowridge!

I agree! What kind of grown man wishes harm and wants a kid to get hurt in high school and make fun of him about it. Thats what is wrong with America.  Wish we could make everyone do at least 2 years service in the armed forces, that will straighten a lot of America real quick. 

40 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

I agree! What kind of grown man wishes harm and wants a kid to get hurt in high school and make fun of him about it. Thats what is wrong with America.  Wish we could make everyone do at least 2 years service in the armed forces, that will straighten a lot of America real quick. 

Now I was really trying to move on from this but you went ahead and intentionally interpreted something I said to fit your own meaning.

Swing and a miss! No one wished the kid hurt. It was a joke about being run over similar to a joke in basketball about breaking ankles. I guess every ankle breaker joke is about really breaking someone's ankles too then.   Since that gif made you all mad, what do you think of this?

5 hours ago, baddog said:

I agree Nederland should win.