Willowridge @ Nederland

dme1111

3 hours ago, KF89 said:

Great run & physical play to get in the endzone by #2. I will take a DB getting trucked when hes fighting through a block & making an effort to stop a runner at the goal line any day. If we gonna talk about a player & icu comments getting trucked to embarress a player then we can talk about the many more good plays #15 made in the game including  several deep pass attempts in the redzone by png that were unsuccessful becuz of blanket coverage by #15.  As far as the icu comment, it will take just as many good hits as Mr. Johnson took in the mcm game & quite a bit more to get #15 off the field.  Also might want to check the passing stats QB #2 has had the last 3 years versus Ned DB's led by #15. Will not be much to brag about for such a highly ranked "DUAL Threat qb. Congrats on your little bros win over Nederland well earned & well deserved. best wishes to Mr. Johnson & png in the playoffs.        

Sounds like i hit a nerve. Must be your kid or a close connection. You came to his defense when Stansbury caught 7 for 67 last year and i felt we should have attacked him more. Sheesh no one can take a ribbing. I literally have the most discussed/debated/hated/loved player on the website as my brother. I read all kinds of comments and crap on here, twitter, and various other places where people say b.s. without actually seeing him play or after a win. It was a joke man. Good luck to yall too

42 minutes ago, RoschonsBigBro said:

Sounds like i hit a nerve. Must be your kid or a close connection. You came to his defense when Stansbury caught 7 for 67 last year and i felt we should have attacked him more. Sheesh no one can take a ribbing. I literally have the most discussed/debated/hated/loved player on the website as my brother. I read all kinds of comments and crap on here, twitter, and various other places where people say b.s. without actually seeing him play or after a win. It was a joke man. Good luck to yall too

I think most of the board likes Shug even Nederland fans admire his effort the only thing I’ve ever seen associated with hate with him was the whole Legend Killer gimmick that got put to bed after last years Mid County Madness 

8 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

This could be trap game for Nederland. Willowridge will be a good team with big play ability. If Ned doesn't turn the ball over and play sound defense (gap assignments) they should muster enough offense to win.

not really a trap game,its the playoffs most teams should be good,makes the playoffs exactly what it is,,win or go home.in my opinion its nederlands own fault,if you don't play your absolute worst game of season last Friday and handle your business you have two weak games coming up,thats what happens to #1 seeds,weaker schedule until the end!!so with that being said,its simple,,PUT UP OR SHUT UP!! win and keep playing or get ready for basketball and baseball season!!

18 hours ago, KF89 said:

Great run & physical play to get in the endzone by #2. I will take a DB getting trucked when hes fighting through a block & making an effort to stop a runner at the goal line any day. If we gonna talk about a player & icu comments getting trucked to embarress a player then we can talk about the many more good plays #15 made in the game including  several deep pass attempts in the redzone by png that were unsuccessful becuz of blanket coverage by #15.  As far as the icu comment, it will take just as many good hits as Mr. Johnson took in the mcm game & quite a bit more to get #15 off the field.  Also might want to check the passing stats QB #2 has had the last 3 years versus Ned DB's led by #15. Will not be much to brag about for such a highly ranked "DUAL Threat qb. Congrats on your little bros win over Nederland well earned & well deserved. best wishes to Mr. Johnson & png in the playoffs.        

Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its OK..........................................

does the 89 in KF89 happen to be your graduation year?

23 hours ago, KF89 said:

It doesnt matter is he passed or ran the truth of the matter is he owned Ned all three years that he called snaps. Your defense hasnt stopped him at all in the last three years. Say what you want secondary didnt have anything to do as far as stopping the passing game. You dont fix what aint broke, if Shug toting the rock works and Ned Cant stop it why throw the ball. We attempted 1 deep pass and guess what your cb got burnt and our guy made the catch. Pretty self explanotory.  You have to admit poor lil fella got runover although he was truly fighting off a block . Pretty sure in the three years he has played he probably has 1000 plus yards against Big Ned. Just Saying. Hope yall dont play flat like you did this past week . Good luck to the dogs and hope yall get back to good ole Bulldog football. MCM is over time to pull for both midcounty teams

11 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

It doesnt matter is he passed or ran the truth of the matter is he owned Ned all three years that he called snaps. Your defense hasnt stopped him at all in the last three years. Say what you want secondary didnt have anything to do as far as stopping the passing game. You dont fix what aint broke, if Shug toting the rock works and Ned Cant stop it why throw the ball. We attempted 1 deep pass and guess what your cb got burnt and our guy made the catch. Pretty self explanotory.  You have to admit poor lil fella got runover although he was truly fighting off a block . Pretty sure in the three years he has played he probably has 1000 plus yards against Big Ned. Just Saying. Hope yall dont play flat like you did this past week . Good luck to the dogs and hope yall get back to good ole Bulldog football. MCM is over time to pull for both midcounty teams

No offense but Shug has owned many teams in the last 3 years 

5 hours ago, biaplayer said:

How can you own a team when you lose to them and go 2-1? Honest question. I’m trying to figure that one out but just can’t. 

1 hour ago, navydawg31 said:

How can you own a team when you lose to them and go 2-1? Honest question. I’m trying to figure that one out but just can’t. 

When you put about 1000 yards total offense and score 16 tds against an opponent only 3 games I’d say  you own someone. There are players whose entire seasons aren’t as productive as that 3 game stretch. I’m pretty sure he looks forward to playing nederland. He gets to show off against them.  It looks like a college player playing with high school kids. Also the one loss came on the of a historically bad defense and he did put png up with a min left. Can’t ask for more than that.  No dog in the fight but I figure that’s biaplayer meant. 

The good thing is it’s over and now you can move on

No denying we had no answer for Shug.....Beast for sure. With that said, no one else sniffed the end zone, or really even pissed a drop. I will take 2-1 against the Injuns with Shug at Qb anytime. Cant wait to see Shug on Saturday. Aint gonna miss him on Friday nights ........But the Injuns sure will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Good luck to all in the playoffs!!! See ya next year!!!!

13 minutes ago, outanup said:

No denying we had no answer for Shug.....Beast for sure. With that said, no one else sniffed the end zone, or really even pissed a drop. I will take 2-1 against the Injuns with Shug at Qb anytime. Cant wait to see Shug on Saturday. Aint gonna miss him on Friday nights ........But the Injuns sure will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Good luck to all in the playoffs!!! See ya next year!!!!

i don't think we'll see him on Saturdays much ...at QB maybe a DB

On 11/13/2018 at 0:44 PM, chorizo said:

he did get ran over but that kid has heart as big as anyone,he got right up and back at it,,take a lot more than that to get hiltz off a field!!

And the first win was at home, vs a non-playoff team, with as bad a QB as we’ve had in ages and it still took a 2nd half comeback before pulling away in the 4th.

He has definitely been a stud in all 3 Ned games, though.

Bottom line here is one thing,Roschon single handidly kicked nederlands ass for three years,even with a last minute win last year he still had his way with our defense.ppl can sit here all day and give the what ifs  but one thing for sure is nederland coaches or players has never stopped him,give credit where credit is due.Im hoping for one more chance to play against him but im a realist and that doesn't look good.Not knocking coaches or players he is just that good,do I think he goes to start at texas ,I say if he does it wont be at qb but then again I hope im proved wrong,but in the big picture I just wanna see him on the field,im a fan and any team would be lucky to have an athlete like that on the field.Just like my son said it was an honor to play against him,it was an honor to watch him kick our butt,but that is over lets focus on willowridge  and whoever else gets in our way now,because till its said and done I will be backing our boys 100%..Do I think we are winning state no but would I be surprised to get there no,,thats if we show up every week and give it our all at every position from fans in the stands to the trainers giving boys water,,get behind your city and team and buckle up your chin straps,,regardless what happens go support and have fun..It will all be over soon,dont blink!!!FACTS

2 hours ago, chorizo said:

Bottom line here is one thing,Roschon single handidly kicked nederlands ass for three years,even with a last minute win last year he still had his way with our defense.ppl can sit here all day and give the what ifs  but one thing for sure is nederland coaches or players has never stopped him,give credit where credit is due.Im hoping for one more chance to play against him but im a realist and that doesn't look good.Not knocking coaches or players he is just that good,do I think he goes to start at texas ,I say if he does it wont be at qb but then again I hope im proved wrong,but in the big picture I just wanna see him on the field,im a fan and any team would be lucky to have an athlete like that on the field.Just like my son said it was an honor to play against him,it was an honor to watch him kick our butt,but that is over lets focus on willowridge  and whoever else gets in our way now,because till its said and done I will be backing our boys 100%..Do I think we are winning state no but would I be surprised to get there no,,thats if we show up every week and give it our all at every position from fans in the stands to the trainers giving boys water,,get behind your city and team and buckle up your chin straps,,regardless what happens go support and have fun..It will all be over soon,dont blink!!!FACTS

Why do you not think at QB. I really want to understand that logic...

Nederland returns to form playing solid defense, protecting the football, establishing the north/south run game, and picking apart a tired Willowridge defense with the passing game.  Nederland fans make it difficult to win at Mallory Field inside Bulldog Stadium.  I think Nederland wins this game regardless of where it is played.

NED 35

WIL 20

40 minutes ago, FrodoNDN said:

Why do you not think at QB. I really want to understand that logic...

Not anything personal at all,phenomenal athlete,I know how good he could be at a safety Ive seen it,only other concern is why they are still recruiting top notch qb’s knowing he is going plus the qb there isn’t a senior and I’d use shug somewhere,,I’m not saying he can’t or won’t play qb just my opinion!!!!i want him to be successful!!!