Willowridge @ Nederland

dme1111

7 minutes ago, dme1111 said:

From what I read on a bulldog football page on facebook, yes season ticket holders can get their tickets for 6.00 per ticket.  Of course this is not confirmed through the school.  

It is confirmed with the school Ms Wallace is Barrows security and the ADs left hand person. She has the most accurate information, because she in charge with Barrow. 

Willowridge is impossible to figure out three losses are to two regional favorites and a 6A playoff team (8-2 Dulles). There wins are largely against sub-par opponents. They have the classic issue of being between HISD bad and Manvel/Marshall good but no one really knows where in that pack they are. 

Nederland is in that same category we probably know they aren't as good as the teams that beat Willowridge but they are much better than the teams that lost to Willowridge so at this point I throw my hands up and go I have no clue whos gonna pull this one out. 

Who knows I'll give the advantage to the home team that has a history of making big plays on defense. 

Nederland by 6.5

1 hour ago, Cougtalk said:

Willowridge is impossible to figure out three losses are to two regional favorites and a 6A playoff team (8-2 Dulles). There wins are largely against sub-par opponents. They have the classic issue of being between HISD bad and Manvel/Marshall good but no one really knows where in that pack they are. 

Nederland is in that same category we probably know they aren't as good as the teams that beat Willowridge but they are much better than the teams that lost to Willowridge so at this point I throw my hands up and go I have no clue whos gonna pull this one out. 

Who knows I'll give the advantage to the home team that has a history of making big plays on defense. 

Nederland by 6.5

I think that’s a fair assessment with the unknowns. I think they are going to be a dangerous opponent especially with our banged up backfield. We did not look the same on offense last week without Scott and with a gimpy Maczyk. Should be a good game!

Willowridge has a QB that can run the read option well. From what I can see we have to keep him in the pocket and contain. Force him to pass play to our strength. The grass will slow down their offense. I’m sure playing in that district all games were played on turf. We will see how they adjust to it

Hopefully our offense gets going and stays hot, establish the run game early. 

16 rushing touchdowns against Ned in 3yrs.....Didn't realize he was responsible for every td against us. Talk about leaving a void......And yeah,he trucked 15 no doubt. Come January the playing field becomes a lil more level, you never know when another meme might just show up. Good luck to RJ at the 40 acres.

3 hours ago, RoschonsBigBro said:

till in the ICU recovering from getting trucked

giphy.gif

Great run & physical play to get in the endzone by #2. I will take a DB getting trucked when hes fighting through a block & making an effort to stop a runner at the goal line any day. If we gonna talk about a player & icu comments getting trucked to embarress a player then we can talk about the many more good plays #15 made in the game including  several deep pass attempts in the redzone by png that were unsuccessful becuz of blanket coverage by #15.  As far as the icu comment, it will take just as many good hits as Mr. Johnson took in the mcm game & quite a bit more to get #15 off the field.  Also might want to check the passing stats QB #2 has had the last 3 years versus Ned DB's led by #15. Will not be much to brag about for such a highly ranked "DUAL Threat qb. Congrats on your little bros win over Nederland well earned & well deserved. best wishes to Mr. Johnson & png in the playoffs.        

6 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Willowridge has a QB that can run the read option well. From what I can see we have to keep him in the pocket and contain. Force him to pass play to our strength. The grass will slow down their offense. I’m sure playing in that district all games were played on turf. We will see how they adjust to it

Hopefully our offense gets going and stays hot, establish the run game early. 

You mean the watered down field lol gonna be a slop bowl. HEARD this team has never played on real grass . Any truth to that?

2 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Biggest hit in mid county madness ever. 

This is the hidden content, please

Do you know what year that was? Those PNG uniforms first appeared in 2004 and stayed (I think) until 2008. Was that Hemmings as PNG QB taking the hit? My guess would be 2004 or 2005. I think PNG was at home in 2004 for that game. 

29 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Do you know what year that was? Those PNG uniforms first appeared in 2004 and stayed (I think) until 2008. Was that Hemmings as PNG QB taking the hit? My guess would be 2004 or 2005. I think PNG was at home in 2004 for that game. 

That was 2006. I was a sophomore that year. Dravanti Johnson put that hit on Harrison Tatum. I was in the end zone right behind that play.