Houston Northside@PNG

Indianforever

Long time no see SETX Sports.
Life is good along the banks of the Brazos here at GRHS.  Watched a new coach begin his career this Friday Night Lights. So cool watching a new head coach learn the ropes.
1st time in 15 years of Friday Night Lights that I won't be videoing a playoff game.
I gotta a hankering to hear some CHEROKEE!  Look for Mr. Toups to make the 2 hour trip through Houston on Friday to make it to the Reservation for this game.  I will get over my Cherokee fix after this game.  PN-G will get close to half a hundred in this game.
PN-G - 27 > Northside  #BelieveIt

FYI....
I am soon to become a published author.  My book "The Story of Always Believe" will be coming out within the next couple of months.  SO EXCITING!  Here is my web page about the book.

This is the hidden content, please

Can't wait to get back the Reservation, where it all began.
God Bless & #AlwaysBelieve 
Mr. Toups

24 minutes ago, PURPLE 4EVER said:

Life is good along the banks of the Brazos here at GRHS.  Watched a new coach begin his career this Friday Night Lights. So cool watching a new head coach learn the ropes.
1st time in 15 years of Friday Night Lights that I won't be videoing a playoff game.
I gotta a hankering to hear some CHEROKEE!  Look for Mr. Toups to make the 2 hour trip through Houston on Friday to make it to the Reservation for this game.  I will get over my Cherokee fix after this game.  PN-G will get close to half a hundred in this game.

FYI....
I am soon to become a published author.  My book "The Story of Always Believe" will be coming out within the next couple of months.  SO EXCITING!  Here is my web page about the book.

Mr. Toups

Nice to hear from you again 

3 hours ago, PURPLE 4EVER said:

FYI....

Mr. Toups

That's Awesome that "Always Believe" carried over to George Ranch! Spread It! 

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:35 AM, TradenupBH said:

That's the rah, rah stuff. The first 2 rounds are bye weeks for PNG. Lol

Curious if you ever strapped em up in the day? If you did you certainly understand there is  never a gimmie in High School Football. If your spitting sarcasm, my bad....

1 hour ago, Stattrax said:

Curious if you ever strapped em up in the day? If you did you certainly understand there is  never a gimmie in High School Football. If your spitting sarcasm, my bad....

Lol, yes I strapped it up in the day at West Brook during the best times for Bruin football. The days when we played mid and South county and it was gimmie games. Like I said, PNG should cruise to the 3rd round, unless something crazy happens. Thanks for allowing me to wonder back to my younger years.

6 minutes ago, indianforever said:

We will see..but I think Herman thinks different 

I agree. Texas has done a great job recruiting the defensive secondary. RJ is a good athlete and what not, but they have a handful of the top DB's in the State already. They aren't recruiting RJ with the idea of moving him. Nobody really knows how any recruit will pan out, but the plan is to play him at QB. 

34 minutes ago, PN-G bamatex said:

From what I've seen, Herman is paying particular attention to Roschon's pass completion percentage and his rushing yards.

That's not the kind of stuff you look for in a DB.

I keep hearing this DB stuff, I don't get it. RJ is an All American QB dual threat that fits into Herman's scheme very well. Is just hating on Shug? I mean he would be awesome at DB but with his numbers, c'mon man....

1 hour ago, FrodoNDN said:

I keep hearing this DB stuff, I don't get it. RJ is an All American QB dual threat that fits into Herman's scheme very well. Is just hating on Shug? I mean he would be awesome at DB but with his numbers, c'mon man....

Everyone who gets butt hurt about him single handily kicking their arse without a passing game says that. Roschon is 7000 plus yard passer. 

41 minutes ago, PURPLE 4EVER said:

Game day! Can't wait to be at the Reservation this evening. Section C row 12!  Scalp em Indians scalp em! Cherokee will be played tonight over half a dozen times! #BelieveIt 

Not worrying about the times that Cherokee is played.  More concerned about a total effort by the Indians, and a commitment to executing each play.  If PNG will play to win, we will win!!!

If PNG goes out and plays Indian football, this should be over at halftime, and the other kids can get some playing time.  Then next year, when they’re starters, they’ll want the playoff experience again, even more.

Don’t expect a lot of love from these FNG’s in District, but you know the Pirates and Bulldogs will be backing you.  Go Indians!