Orangefield 42 Vidor 57/FINAL

39 minutes ago, GoFundMe said:

where did he play last year ?

His first year of organized basketball was year before last at a private school in Maryland.  I don’t think it’s appropriate to divulge a lot of information here but I will say he is one of several African students I’ve seen who came over here on a bill of goods.  The school that brought him over thwarted every attempt to allow in school anywhere last year.  Fortunately for Val (and his new family) he was able to find a home and has been since adopted and is extremely happy.  As important as his growth on the floor, he just finished his second consecutive six weeks on the honor roll.   He’s a great kid with a bright future. 

6 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

His first year of organized basketball was year before last at a private school in Maryland.  I don’t think it’s appropriate to divulge a lot of information here but I will say he is one of several African students I’ve seen who came over here on a bill of goods.  The school that brought him over thwarted every attempt to allow in school anywhere last year.  Fortunately for Val (and his new family) he was able to find a home and has been since adopted and is extremely happy.  As important as his growth on the floor, he just finished his second consecutive six weeks on the honor roll.   He’s a great kid with a bright future. 

Hoping for the best for him. Glad he is getting to play.

Is he classified as a senior?