LCM VS Navasota Ratttlers

LCMAlumtiger32

I’ll be pulling for the Bears.  I was surprised by your victory over Lumberton.  Maybe y’all are peaking at the right time.  Go get some Rattler meat.

Btw, y’all are going to be busy.  Maxpreps has y’all sch to play Wheatley also lol.  And that District doesn’t look strong at all.  Should split at minimum.  

14 minutes ago, Huffman Hargrave Falcons72 said:

Lcm 35 

Navasota 28

Looks like I will be able to see this 1 after all !!

Hopefully we can keep it up on defense that we had last week. We gave up 84 rushing yard and Lumberton 104 total yards. Make sure to sit on LCM we need all the support we can get.

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:50 PM, LC-M said:

Cal preps has this game 24 Navasota LCM 17. I  don’t really count on this because of last Friday they Lumberton by a lot on us. Navasota had bye week last week so they had little bit to game plan on us. 

Just got through watching Furr vs. Navasota film, From what I seen Y'all should handle Navasota fairly easily..

On 11/14/2018 at 9:33 PM, Huffman Hargrave Falcons72 said:

Definitely Not the guy they had last year... Appeared to have a weak arm and kinda small.. he did move ok though.

You gonna sit on the Away side? I know it will be strange lol They are gonna bus our students in that want to watch the game. I’d like to see the visitor side filled up.

49 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

Go get em Bears.Pay them back for the whipping they gave us in 2012.

We beat them before at there house and I think it was there first  district loss in a long time at home. Last year we let them get away with one.  I kinda hope we can give them the same kinda treatment  they gave y’all in 2012 though. When usually play it’s high scoring no defense