Jasper vs. Hamshire-Fannett

Bulldogs92

Hunt hasn't been used on offense much at all since the WOS game. They've been rotating out several other backs since then and Hunt has played more on defense. Those backs aren't as explosive as he is, but they can all break one at any time. We should be okay these first two rounds if he can't play or is limited, but I'd like to see him be the primary back after that if we get that far. The playoffs are a different animal and anything can happen. 

50 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

Hunt hasn't been used on offense much at all since the WOS game. They've been rotating out several other backs since then and Hunt has played more on defense. Those backs aren't as explosive as he is, but they can all break one at any time. We should be okay these first two rounds if he can't play or is limited, but I'd like to see him be the primary back after that if we get that far. The playoffs are a different animal and anything can happen. 

Ur right it is. But u can honestly tell you.that every team has things they can do better. But in telling I have watched alot of the teams in this 3 and 4 region. And it's only 3 teams that can win this side of the bracket.and that's jasper,cuero, and west orange. Pretty much this first round everyone that is expected to win should win. It's not like 5a or 6a .where u meet strong opponents. 

4 hours ago, dj said:

Ur right it is. But u can honestly tell you.that every team has things they can do better. But in telling I have watched alot of the teams in this 3 and 4 region. And it's only 3 teams that can win this side of the bracket.and that's jasper,cuero, and west orange. Pretty much this first round everyone that is expected to win should win. It's not like 5a or 6a .where u meet strong opponents. 

I was trying to show respect to our possible opponents. I know what we're up against. We need to get back to playing clean football and even though we've won handily the last two weeks, we've been sloppy at times. The coaches would be the first to tell you that. 

14 hours ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I was trying to show respect to our possible opponents. I know what we're up against. We need to get back to playing clean football and even though we've won handily the last two weeks, we've been sloppy at times. The coaches would be the first to tell you that. 

Hey Friend, the playoffs are here, somehow I can not get away from you Bulldogs lol, two of my co-workers are from Jasper, and we have been jawing back and forth lol. One of them told me that the hang out spot for the football team was at the Walmart across from the school. Small towns are fun I remember back home in Orange our hang out use to be on Strickland Dr. Here in H-Town the kids have so many places to be. Good luck to you guys on Friday night.