Silsbee vs Shepherd 1st Round

BADSANTA

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The only thing that makes me uneasy is this team 'Shepherd' was able to beat Splendora by double digits.  That was Splendora's only loss in the year.  I would love to know what they did out there that teams like Lumberton and Huffman couldn't do....

Silsbee being in the bottom bracket ain't no cake walk.I don't see any easy games.All winnable for sure but can't have no off nights.

Just researched Shepherd... Lucky for us, our district play got us ready for this game.  They run almost the same offense as Liberty and H-J Except they run the counter plays well.  They also operate out of the shotgun.  They have some bruisers, but not a little more speed on the edges.  If we tackle well once we get to them, we'll be fine.  

I don't think they have much in defense to stop our stable of RB's.  

I'm thinking 38-21 Silsbee....

15 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I'm not sure you have ever picked Silsbee in any sport. smh

Geez, the cat claws didn't take long to come out. It's just my prediction. Normally before this season when I didn't even know for sure where Shepherd was at, I'd easily would had picked Silsbee. But with Shepherd being in our district, I'm pulling for them. Y'all can't tell me you don't do that. C'mon man. 

4 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Geez, the cat claws didn't take long to come out. It just my prediction. Normally before this season when I didn't even know for sure where Shepherd was at, I'd easily would had picked Silsbee. But with Shepherd being in our district, I'm pulling for them. Y'all can't tell me you don't do that. C'mon man. 

Pulling and predicting is two different things.

I predicted Jasper to beat you guys but was pulling for Center.

21 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

True.

We can make this more interesting if you would like. Since you say it probably wouldn't be an upset, then I'll take the underdog Tigers getting 3 points. How much?

Actually I said, not sure if it would be considered a upset, but how much what?

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

@Crawford , you never answered my question....

Just like I told AggiesAreWe,  It's just my prediction. Normally before this season when I didn't even know for sure where Shepherd was at, I'd easily would had picked Silsbee. But with Shepherd being in our district, I'm pulling for them. 

5 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Just like I told AggiesAreWe,  It's just my prediction. Normally before this season when I didn't even know for sure where Shepherd was at, I'd easily would had picked Silsbee. But with Shepherd being in our district, I'm pulling for them. 

So....  Have you seen Silsbee play this year in person or on video?

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

So....  Have you seen Silsbee play this year in person or on video?

NOOOOO, I haven't, and a lot of folks pick or pick against teams that they've never actually seen play. It's just my personal prediction. Believe me, it won't have any impact on the outcome of this game or any game I give my opinion on.   

31 minutes ago, Crawford said:

NOOOOO, I haven't, and a lot of folks pick or pick against teams that they've never actually seen play. It's just my personal prediction. Believe me, it won't have any impact on the outcome of this game or any game I give my opinion on.   

Ohh no.  Initially, I was under the impression that you researched both teams and things like that.  But this is a more of a team you hopes win..