Lumberton vs Houston Wheatley

L-Train11

Figured it was time to spew some hate on Chumperton... Ohh the irony of seeing a Chumperton playoff post on the top of the page. And even more ironic the chumpees might even win a playoff game. Say it aint so Joe....

I know nothing about either team but I do not really want too.

The only thing I do know is I never litter, but when I do

I litter in Chumperton

2 hours ago, LC-M said:

Well Lumberton was playing their starters against us. I believe to be the best you have to play the best. If you draw #1 or #2 team in the state first or second round  that's your chance to make a name for your self. At the end of the day if you avoid Cartharge on purpose that's sad. Lumberton would get them in the 4th round. Lumberton is the 4th seed and I think when playoff time comes around you need to be clicking on all cylinders Lumberton now has to face a number 1 seed in the first round. I would rather play the harder game in the playoff because we would have to beat Navasota, then play a stout Midlothian Hertiage team then the 3 round would be Carthage If we won those games It would be special because we took no short cuts and we  were  better prepared then just taking the easy way out. Coach Surratt would not shy away from another stout team to avoid imo

There’s no place like home.  There’s no place like home.   

On a serious note, let’s go 2-0 tonight and 2-0 tomorrow. 

Good luck to my Raiders and the rest of D11-1 this weekend.