Lumberton vs Houston Wheatley

L-Train11

13 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

No, and that may be why they got beat so bad. Game didn’t matter. But we did put 54 on Furr

Y’all will be fine. Y’all just got want it and grind it out. I’m sure Wheatley will game plan the same way on defense but I don’t see it working for them. They don’t have a Coach Burnet over there

1 hour ago, L-Train11 said:

I think that may be a little steep but i would take it. Furr just whooped up on them today 41-20.

ill take a win by any margin. That’s all that matters from here on out.

If Furr won then navasota would have  been District Champs.  Max Prep has score 28-14 Wheatley but they could be wrong. 

STANDINGS

Team OVR DIST
This is the hidden content, please
Current Streak: 2 W
7-2 5-1
Current Streak: 1 L
5-5 5-1
6-4 3-3
Current Streak: 3 W
4-6 3-3

Not sure on the game result but Wheatley still gets 1 seed with a loss. The other loss they had was forfeited by Yates for ineligible players. May have had the twos in the whole game or did not open play book. Either way they will be a better team than Furr but we can get this done. Seniors will step up. 

3 hours ago, VP93.... said:

If Furr won then navasota would have  been District Champs.  Max Prep has score 28-14 Wheatley but they could be wrong. 

STANDINGS

Team OVR DIST
Current Streak: 2 W
7-2 5-1
5-5 5-1
6-4 3-3
Current Streak: 3 W
4-6 3-3

Well now they have it 41-27 furr... with that if Lumberton comes to play they win by 17.. 

Lumberton will be ready next week. O Line should have everyone back (3 of our front 5 got little or no playing time last night not to mention our second tight end) and will be in their element on turf.  We played 4 games on grass this year.  If you take away the Bridge City game as playing conditions were pretty good there, we scored a total of 23 points in the other 3. Compare that with 218 points scored in 6 games on turf.  I like our chances in this one!