Crow thread

PhatMack19

6 minutes ago, dBerrySports said:

What has LCM done this season for anyone to pick them to win? I mean Lumberton has been okay themselves but it's not like LCM was undefeated or anything and ppl just picked Lumberton for no reason. LCM has been below average for years now.

Yes they have been below average due to coaching. But 25-8  against Lumberton speaks for it self

4 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Yes they have been below average due to coaching. But 25-8  against Lumberton speaks for it self

That's fine, but the last time they played was when? MaxPreps says 2013. I'm not going to pick LCM to beat Lumberton because LCM has beaten them a lot years ago. I'm going to pick LCM if I think they're the better team than Lumberton this season, this week.

5 minutes ago, dBerrySports said:

That's fine, but the last time they played was when? MaxPreps says 2013. I'm not going to pick LCM to beat Lumberton because LCM has beaten them a lot years ago. I'm going to pick LCM if I think they're the better team than Lumberton this season, this week.

So what happened history repeated it self. Same ole Lumberton 

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Glad I didn't get that phone number in time to make that bet. ;)

Aggies Are we.u kinda surprised me with that bet.for one those 2 teams are so equal.the 2 difference is Nederland runs the ball better.but png with RJ could run or throw it better.i just thought been at home and with RJ At QB would've make u straddle the fence even more

1 hour ago, L-Train11 said:

I did my part and ate my crow, but I guess I didn’t realize playing Lumberton was LCMs super bowl lol 

Sorry if  my comments were to harsh but earlier in the year  people  didn't believe me . LCM against Lumberton we always have their number and in my opinion this  is no difference between LCM and WOS and WOS  is quality team even though their down this year they have our number. Everyone thought just because Lumberton came down from 5a they would walk through our district. We went to playoffs the last year before we dropped from that district and we Beat PNG yall haven't done that only once in  2008. Ltrain I like your passion for the game  but  history and tradition does mean something even though you and VP93 believe those past games mean nothing. Growing up that's  all we talked about who we would beat its a mindset. We knew Nederland, PNG and WOS were gonna be the games that were gonna be tuff because how those kids play.  I hope LCM keeps it when their down because you never know when Lumberton, BC. Vidor is gonna be stout. Those teams have chance to change but it will have to start with the parents.  Hopefully one day the raiders will get it. I tell my family to move from there all the time they just don't see it.

1 hour ago, LC-M said:

Sorry if  my comments were to harsh but earlier in the year  people  didn't believe me . LCM against Lumberton we always have their number and in my opinion this  is no difference between LCM and WOS and WOS  is quality team even though their down this year they have our number. Everyone thought just because Lumberton came down from 5a they would walk through our district. We went to playoffs the last year before we dropped from that district and we Beat PNG yall haven't done that only once in  2008. Ltrain I like your passion for the game  but  history and tradition does mean something even though you and VP93 believe those past games mean nothing. Growing up that's  all we talked about who we would beat its a mindset. We knew Nederland, PNG and WOS were gonna be the games that were gonna be tuff because how those kids play.  I hope LCM keeps it when their down because you never know when Lumberton, BC. Vidor is gonna be stout. Those teams have chance to change but it will have to start with the parents.  Hopefully one day the raiders will get it. I tell my family to move from there all the time they just don't see it.

LCM stands for Lumberton Can’t Match... lol there you go i gave you something for next year when we play. But seriously your right about the parents. I love and support coach Babin But the odds are against him. He’s doing his best to change it though. And I’ve seen progress even though some people haven’t.

7 hours ago, dBerrySports said:

7 hours ago, LC-M said:

So what happened history repeated it self. Same ole Lumberton 

With Lumberton dropping down I really expected more from them. I know that’s not the case when a team drops down that doesn’t automatically mean Championships but I thought they would have finished better. I’m glad they are more at a competitive point now compared seasons past where they were bottom feeder and lot of teams homecomings. They have had many many tough years with very little successful years. Same goes to LCM y’all used to struggle majority of the time when y’all were up since dropping down it looks like y’all are having a lot more success and making the playoffs more consistently now. Glad to see both teams are making the playoffs. Both of y’all always had athletes on the field just were out nunbered and maned sometimes. Wish y’all both successful playoff runs during the playoffs. Y’all go make some noise