Vidor 28 Dayton 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

3 hours ago, Football Freak said:

I am absolutely amazed that Dayton is this bad. What a sad day... This program has not just fallen from grace, they have taken a nose dive head first into completely pitiful. The once mighty Broncos are down and out. Something has to be done, there is no excuse for them to be this bad.

Quite a turnaround from their last venture into the Golden Triangle.  In the 2006 & 2007 seasons, they only lost one game over here.  Ironically, that was to Lumberton 8-7.  This year has to be a Bummer for you Bronco fans.  Hope y’all get back on track.  

6 hours ago, Hagar said:

Quite a turnaround from their last venture into the Golden Triangle.  In the 2006 & 2007 seasons, they only lost one game over here.  Ironically, that was to Lumberton 8-7.  This year has to be a Bummer for you Bronco fans.  Hope y’all get back on track.  

Hey stuff happens. You can’t stay on top forever. Someone will eventually knock you down. Unfortunately we got knock way down. But I’m confident that Dayton will be back and better than ever. We have some great athletes coming up and I can’t wait to see what happens in the future.