Port Neches-Groves 34 Nederland 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

I felt like we had the better PNG team last year but it made the difference playing on our field not playing in a mud pit! Amazing last year the field was so muddy when he didn’t rain at all! Glad to have played at the Rez!  The coaches have to utilize RJ more this year not having the receivers that we had last year! You have to do what you have to do to win! I was very surprised our defense actually stepped up to the plate and played well these past two games! I hope they continue to play like they have been playing! 

1 hour ago, PNGNDN1990 said:

I felt like we had the better PNG team last year but it made the difference playing on our field not playing in a mud pit! Amazing last year the field was so muddy when he didn’t rain at all! Glad to have played at the Rez!  The coaches have to utilize RJ more this year not having the receivers that we had last year! You have to do what you have to do to win! I was very surprised our defense actually stepped up to the plate and played well these past two games! I hope they continue to play like they have been playing! 

According to a recent article, isn’t the defense ranked in the top 3 in the district?

Both Indian and Bulldog fans can stop with all this Humble Pie BS.  Days leading up to the game everyone on this board, twitter, facebook and any other social media out there were at each others throats.  Now the game is over and the excuses start flowing.  Nederland needs to take their butt spanking back across the tracks and look into the mirror and ask WTF just happened.  The one video of RJ throwing the Bulldog defender to the ground explains it all.  Good luck to both teams this year in the playoffs.  Oh yeah, RJ is Nederland's daddy!!  Didn't want to leave that out.....

35 minutes ago, Lamar1996 said:

Both Indian and Bulldog fans can stop with all this Humble Pie BS.  Days leading up to the game everyone on this board, twitter, facebook and any other social media out there were at each others throats.  Now the game is over and the excuses start flowing.  Nederland needs to take their butt spanking back across the tracks and look into the mirror and ask WTF just happened.  The one video of RJ throwing the Bulldog defender to the ground explains it all.  Good luck to both teams this year in the playoffs.  Oh yeah, RJ is Nederland's daddy!!  Didn't want to leave that out.....

LMBO!!! YES SIR!!!

Where is that video??

On 11/12/2018 at 7:52 PM, PNGNDN1990 said:

How do explain RJ rushing for 50 less yards and scoring less points on turf.  Had a better game in the Mud.  The only difference in this game were the 2 turn overs in the 3rd qtr by the dawgs.  Turned into points for the Indians.  Nederland would have had to be perfect on Offense to outscore Shug and company.   PNG D won this game not the turf.