Beaumont West Brook 59 Baytown Sterling 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Well aware of that. It did not say "there is a reason they have a big goose egg in the district win column". 

We will see what happens when this staff has an off-season under their belt.

My opinion given what I saw in the lack of discipline/consequences/expectations. AD/principal needs to re evaluate the staff.  No excuses

4 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I think they said he took his Sterling shirt off and threw it to the ground after the North Shore loss....

Nah, he didn’t throw his shirt to the ground.  Just took it off on the field when he was still representing the team and school.  He had a plain shirt underneath but it’s just a bad look, especially after a loss.  

13 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Damn its 34-7 at halftime. 

Yeah, but Sterling is garbage, and their first 3 possessions they were running up and down the field. They played sloppy, with no sense of urgency. They cant afford to take any teams lightly, from here on out. They need to come out firing, or it'll be a first roubd loss for WB.

26 minutes ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

Yeah, but Sterling is garbage, and their first 3 possessions they were running up and down the field. They played sloppy, with no sense of urgency. They cant afford to take any teams lightly, from here on out. They need to come out firing, or it'll be a first roubd loss for WB.

WB just looked like a team playing a team that they knew they had beat before they got off the bus. That said they will probably play a little better next week.

As far as sterling man there is no excuse for some of the cheap shots they took. Both players should have been tossed or benched in my opinion.