CROSBY vs. LEE

Homer Griffin

5 hours ago, Rez Ipsa said:

I think he could do great things at Beaumont United. In any case, I don't think he will be fired. One bad season won't bury him. Though he might be thrilled to leave of his own accord, given all the behind-the-scenes issues Crosby has. 

I don't think anyone believes he will be fired. People are speculating he may leave due to the circumstances of the budget cuts in CISD that have effected his family.

Change can be good and its time for a change.  He hasnt been anymore successful than Kevin Flanigan if you think about it....but it depends how you measure success.  Made it past the 2nd round 1 time- yes it was a deep run but if you measure success by playoffs, then he hasnt been successful getting past the 2nd round. Flanigan made it past the 2nd round 1 time- same as Riordan but was shown the door.  

If you want to measure success by regular season, Riordan has been wildly successful.  However who would have thought Dayton would have this monumental collapse in their program because that was Flanigan's nemesis year after year. Regular season doesnt matter though in the big picture.

Also, can't say enough about the Lee coaching staff.  From all I had heard this school was a dead end for football, but they are very competitive and fun to watch!  

The offensive coordinator at Lee maximizes what he has to its fullest.  This guy should be in line for a HC job soon, I would think.