Dayton at Vidor

Boneyard Boys

2 hours ago, Bootleg said:

Dayton is familiar with the Slot-T gimmick offense. Ive got to be real so I'll take Dayton .

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bet Dayton is familiar with how everyone they have played in District runs their offense.  Stopping that offense that you are "familiar" with is a whole other story.

Good luck tonight to all the seniors on both teams that will be playing their last high school  football game and possibly their last football game. Wish y’all all the best in whatever y’all decide to do. 

Im hoping for a hard fought game by both teams and an injury free game. Again good luck to both teams and

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!

21 hours ago, Bronco94 said:

All i know is Baytown threw for 515 yards against them, We also are a passing team,  so looking forward to this one, 600 yards in the air, yea that would be nice, but I’ll take a win over stats.

Yea, Vidor put up 703 yards of offense against Baytown. It was a barn burner of a game offensively but Vidor just couldn’t get the stops when they needed too. Maybe tonight they can some get the stops they need to get a W. One thing is for sure Dayton will get there uniforms dirty tonight! Gonna be muddy and cold! Hoping the Pirate Seniors go out with W! Go Pirates!

1 hour ago, Realville said:

Yea, Vidor put up 703 yards of offense against Baytown. It was a barn burner of a game offensively but Vidor just couldn’t get the stops when they needed too. Maybe tonight they can some get the stops they need to get a W. One thing is for sure Dayton will get there uniforms dirty tonight! Gonna be muddy and cold! Hoping the Pirate Seniors go out with W! Go Pirates!

They can get ruined after tonight, hoping for an injury free ball game with the Broncos on top. Let’s go Broncos!!!!!!