Little Cypress-Mauriceville 18 Lumberton 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

5 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

All teams have bad games. If you really believe after the year we’ve had that LCM is 18 points better than Lumberton then your mistaken... anyway, district play is over so I’ll be an LCM fan throughout the playoffs. Good luck to y’all.

18? I think we are around 30 points better. Lumberton wasn’t even physical. Poor coaching is why there was only 18 points. We had yard 10 yard Qb sneak lol

Congrats on the win LCM, y’all kicked our butts tonight. I don’t know what was up with our players but we couldn’t get anything going. I see what LCM has been saying all year, this team is not playing to their potential. Should have scored more than 18, but LCM is young so that’s to be expected. Don’t wanna look too far ahead just yet but y’all should be favored next year in district I would imagine.

8 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Congrats on the win LCM, y’all kicked our butts tonight. I don’t know what was up with our players but we couldn’t get anything going. I see what LCM has been saying all year, this team is not playing to their potential. Should have scored more than 18, but LCM is young so that’s to be expected. Don’t wanna look too far ahead just yet but y’all should be favored next year in district I would imagine.

On serious note I have y’all beating Wheatley 

8 minutes ago, Coach #23 said:

Everybody wanna hate on my comments, but spot on. Can't say anything neg or criticize, people get butt hurt. Eventhough I'm close. Generic offense, bad play calling, too many mistakes. All season long

Hopefully you’ve seen from the past two games why we don’t throw the ball much. And that’s all I’m gonna say about that becuase our qb is a young kid who plays with a lot of heart and runs the ball hard every time he gets the chance. So without disrespecting the young man, all I’m saying is there is a reason why we are running the plays we run and it’s not becuase Babin doesn’t know how to call a pass play...

5-5. Hope no one in Lumberton thinks that's a good season. 4 of the 5 wins against terrible teams Kville, Furr, Liv, BC. I guess you could call the other win against Huff a quality win. Gotta get better. Gotta build program from little kids to high school. Wouldn't surprise me if Babin leaves...Just my take on things.... Bring on the excuses.

10 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Hopefully you’ve seen from the past two games why we don’t throw the ball much. And that’s all I’m gonna say about that becuase our qb is a young kid who plays with a lot of heart and runs the ball hard every time he gets the chance. So without disrespecting the young man, all I’m saying is there is a reason why we are running the plays we run and it’s not becuase Babin doesn’t know how to call a pass play...

Man I think 2010 raiders would beat the current raiders lol. Good luck in the playoffs! VP93 where you at? We beat you in your senior season to Go Bears!

7 minutes ago, Coach #23 said:

5-5. Hope no one in Lumberton thinks that's a good season. 4 of the 5 wins against terrible teams Kville, Furr, Liv, BC. I guess you could call the other win against Huff a quality win. Gotta get better. Gotta build program from little kids to high school. Wouldn't surprise me if Babin leaves...Just my take on things.... Bring on the excuses.

He’s nowhere close to leaving

Considering the Sub Varsity teams have been very successful this year, the future looks good for Lumberton. Jv went undefeated with a tie. Freshman had a winning season. Babin has a great thing going, Lumberton needs him there. As far as the game tonight, Lumberton players didnt show up to play and LCM players did. LCM wanted this win more. 

10 minutes ago, Coach #23 said:

Peewee kids can call a pass play.,you made my point. Looks like he can't teach a pass play. QB is a hell of a competitive and will get better if someone works with him. 

It’s not about teaching a pass play, it’s about having a qb that can execute it. I’m pretty sure Babin doesn’t teach to throw into double coverage or take 10 yard sacks. Our play calling was the same tonight as it was in a win over Huffman and in the game where we lost by 4 to the district champs. Difference tonight was we didn’t execute. 

7 minutes ago, Guitar Man said:

Considering the Sub Varsity teams have been very successful this year, the future looks good for Lumberton. Jv went undefeated with a tie. Freshman had a winning season. Babin has a great thing going, Lumberton needs him there. As far as the game tonight, Lumberton players didnt show up to play and LCM players did. LCM wanted this win more. 

Exactly. I’m glad somebody else sees that!