Cowboys @ Philadelphia ***SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL***

Cowboys Week 10  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Philadelphia Eagles

On 11/7/2018 at 11:59 PM, Crawford said:

Cowboys are starting to dig themselves a hole that they can't get out of, after the frustrating loss against the Titans. And now have to face the world champs on their stomping grounds, after their bye week. Thoughts??

Titans beat NE today so maybe the Boys' loss wasn't that bad. 

Wow, the officials see a Cowboy flinch on the line, but they didnt' see that hold on Lawrence. Unbelievable. Even the haters saw that but they will take it because they suck.

33 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Says the other 4-5 team, with a below average QB.

Says the man who has no clue why his team is a loser. Lol

Actually, Foles won the SB for the Eagles and he inspires better than Wentz. Heck, I even wanted Wentz for Dallas before Philly traded up to get him.

15 minutes ago, baddog said:

Says the man who has no clue why his team is a loser. Lol

Actually, Foles won the SB for the Eagles and he inspires better than Wentz. Heck, I even wanted Wentz for Dallas before Philly traded up to get him.

I can give you 22 reasons why Miami sucks at football... 11 on the offense and 11 on the defense lol

10 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

I can give you 22 reasons why Miami sucks at football... 11 on the offense and 11 on the defense lol

Wow, the whole team? People just blame our QB, which is unfair. I have constantly said let's get Zeke going and things will play off of that. Last night.......158 yards rushing.

Dak missed some passes but he also threw some right on the money. I'll stick with Dak. 

8 minutes ago, baddog said:

Wow, the whole team? People just blame our QB, which is unfair. I have constantly said let's get Zeke going and things will play off of that. Last night.......158 yards rushing.

Dak missed some passes but he also threw some right on the money. I'll stick with Dak. 

I have no problem sticking with Dak with a few caveats...

1. Get rid of Howdy Doody Hand Clapper and find a real head coach - not just a yes man to the owner who wishes he was the head coach himself.

2. Make Dak be like he was in his first season - let him run without sliding...he's a big boy.  Get him out of the pocket and running for a first down occasionally.

3. Teach Dak how to pass with cunning and accuracy and further than 7 yards downfield - they got Cooper for a reason - now let's learn how to throw a deep ball!... Hire a QB coach that can develop him.

4. As a person, I like Dak Prescott. He seems to be a quality young man. He takes responsibility for his mistakes and he works hard from all reports. As a Dallas Cowboy QB - he is less than average. The organization needs to get him up to speed or find another QB. But it's on the organization and his coaches to teach him!

6 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I have no problem sticking with Dak with a few caveats...

1. Get rid of Howdy Doody Hand Clapper and find a real head coach - not just a yes man to the owner who wishes he was the head coach himself.

2. Make Dak be like he was in his first season - let him run without sliding...he's a big boy.  Get him out of the pocket and running for a first down occasionally.

3. Teach Dak how to pass with cunning and accuracy and further than 7 yards downfield - they got Cooper for a reason - now let's learn how to throw a deep ball!... Hire a QB coach that can develop him.

4. As a person, I like Dak Prescott. He seems to be a quality young man. He takes responsibility for his mistakes and he works hard from all reports. As a Dallas Cowboy QB - he is less than average. The organization needs to get him up to speed or find another QB. But it's on the organization and his coaches to teach him!

Couldn't agree more. You don't win 11 in a row in the NFL on a fluke. I'll say it over and over.....the big difference in Dak's rookie of the year season and this one is Zeke. Since Zeke has been neutralized early this season, the whole offense had to come from Dak. Reminds me of Warren Moon and the Oilers. Moon had to be perfect every week for Houston to win. Hey, but that's for another day.