*****Official Election Day Results Thread*****

PhatMack19

Federal judge in TX extends polling times at 9 locations in Harris County (Houston) by 1 hour

* Those polling locations failed to open at 7 AM CT this morning, prompting the Texas Civil Rights Project and the Texas Organizing Project to sue Harris County to extend polling times.

This is the hidden content, please

39 minutes ago, baddog said:

Haven't seen anything about Ocasio Cortez. What gives?

She won big in a district that hasn’t had a R challenger in decades.  She will be the youngest woman senator in history.  She’s also in the running for the dumbest ever, but she’s got a lot of competition for that title.  

7 minutes ago, Hagar said:

You could've cleaned my plow on a bet for 5 point victory.  How scary that a dress wearing, arrested for burglary & DUI, Beat-0, came that close to being elected.  

Beto outworked and way outspent Cruz and it still wasn’t that close.  I think the reason Beto got all of the out of state money was to flip the House seats in Texas.  They knew he couldn’t win, but he did his job in the house.  

19 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Beto outworked and way outspent Cruz and it still wasn’t that close.  I think the reason Beto got all of the out of state money was to flip the House seats in Texas.  They knew he couldn’t win, but he did his job in the house.  

Never understood why Hollywood was so invested in this race. The results have the Blue Check Marks losing it on Twitter.