*****Official Election Day Results Thread*****

PhatMack19

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

The President should appoint those positions.

“Tongue in cheek?”  There is simply to much partisanship in today’s political atmosphere.  Even with that, is there no honesty left?  We have to have a R & a D, and probably a D watching the R, & a R watching the D.  Appears there’s no integrity or honesty left.  How freaking sad is that?

Brenda Snipes, The Supervisor of Elections in Broward County,   She’s already been charged with destroying records in the 2016 election, and having many dead voters on the rolls.  Also, I saw a video of 3 Enterprise Rental Trucks pulling up that allegedly were full of “provisional ballots”.  I can’t validate that, but the fact that they’re still counting has Fraud written all over it.  

This is the hidden content, please

16 hours ago, Hagar said:

Brenda Snipes, The Supervisor of Elections in Broward County,   She’s already been charged with destroying records in the 2016 election, and having many dead voters on the rolls.  Also, I saw a video of 3 Enterprise Rental Trucks pulling up that allegedly were full of “provisional ballots”.  I can’t validate that, but the fact that they’re still counting has Fraud written all over it.  

This is the hidden content, please

I posted earlier that I have no idea why she is still employed.  Obviously because the county is very corrupt.

16 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I posted earlier that I have no idea why she is still employed.  Obviously because the county is very corrupt.

So much going on now.  I’ve beat my head on the wall so much I’m down from an IQ of 36 to single digits.  That lady is as crooked as a Farm to Market road.

20 minutes ago, Hagar said:

So much going on now.  I’ve beat my head on the wall so much I’m down from an IQ of 36 to single digits.  That lady is as crooked as a Farm to Market road.

Comes in handy I guess, lose an election and magically find uncounted votes in a car trunk, closet, whatever.

Sad when integrity hamstrings you.

10 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Comes in handy I guess, lose an election and magically find uncounted votes in a car trunk, closet, whatever.

Sad when integrity hamstrings you.

They are taking away one of our most precious rights as Americans....the right to vote and assuring that our vote is not infringed upon. 

Correct me if I am wrong. Has there been any GOP losers demanding a recount? Votes “found” AFTER an election should not count.

On 11/11/2018 at 8:17 AM, baddog said:

They are taking away one of our most precious rights as Americans....the right to vote and assuring that our vote is not infringed upon. 

Correct me if I am wrong. Has there been any GOP losers demanding a recount? Votes “found” AFTER an election should not count.

They need to do something, especially if that box is all, or almost all, for one party.  A recount changed the winner back in 2008 when the wingnut Al Franken won a recount in Minnesota, but that was only a couple of hundred ballots.  If they overcome 12,000, the first thing I’d do is fire Brenda Sipes.  Best as I can tell, they’ve found a total of 17,000 ballots not counted.  Fire her, and either throw out the votes, or have the Justice Dept verify every single one.  I mean see each individual on those “new ballots” and have them swear under oath it’s their vote.  This has scam/fraud written all over it.