NCAA Basketball- ‘18-‘19

PhatMack19

• 2 weeks later...

This is the hidden content, please

Quote:

SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- Syracuse men's basketball coach Jim Boeheim struck and killed a man walking outside his vehicle on Interstate 690 around midnight, a source has confirmed for Syracuse.com | The Post-Standard.

Quote:

The man in his 30s had been in a car with four others near Thompson Road in Syracuse when their vehicle crashed for unknown reasons, said a source familiar with the investigation.

The man at some point got out of his vehicle, the source said.

Quote:

Boeheim passed an alcohol test and is cooperating with the investigation, the source added. He was interviewed by police and released.

12 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Quote:

SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- Syracuse men's basketball coach Jim Boeheim struck and killed a man walking outside his vehicle on Interstate 690 around midnight, a source has confirmed for Syracuse.com | The Post-Standard.

Quote:

The man in his 30s had been in a car with four others near Thompson Road in Syracuse when their vehicle crashed for unknown reasons, said a source familiar with the investigation.

The man at some point got out of his vehicle, the source said.

Quote:

Boeheim passed an alcohol test and is cooperating with the investigation, the source added. He was interviewed by police and released.

Sad 

13 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I will say I respect Shaka’s discipline of his players.  Another player who was recently “kicked off the team” has become a the best player at another power 5 school.  Had to admire a man of principles.  

That final play last night was a terrible coaching example. It is just not working.

However, there are 13 million reasons he's not going anywhere.

49 minutes ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

That final play last night was a terrible coaching example. It is just not working.

However, there are 13 million reasons he's not going anywhere.

No I think he’s done.  And don’t disagree. It’s not working.  Sometimes good coaches are a fit everywhere.   (See Charlie Strong.)

Managing the Brewers isn’t the same as managing the Yankees. 

I’m not only mad that I’m a UT fan, but I had UT on the money line and them blowing a 17 pt. lead with under 10 mins. left it made it much worse. Also Cincy not covering -4 at SMU ticked me off. Thankfully my parlay hit to put me even. I think Shaka is a good guy but it’s time for him to go imo. 

On 1/3/2019 at 8:10 PM, Hook'em said:

Big 12 play starts tonight. For the love of all that is holy, someone other than KU win the conference!

Kansas lost last night and will not win at least a share of the Big 12 Title for the first time since 2004.  Impressive streak. 

5 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I don’t see this happening.  Shaka is owed $13 mil.   No way he walks away on his own 

It is definitely in the works.  He will be paid some from Texas, and some from his  new employer.  But from what I am hearing, the author is correct - it’s not if but when.