SNL Makes Fun of Veteran Who Lost His Eye

Hagar

9 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

This comedian does this kind of comedy many find harsh. But to be fair his father was a first responder on 9/11 that parish. And he jokes about that also. It’s meant to be funny SNOWFLAKES.

We simply find it classless to make fun of wounded veterans.  Snowflakes, like your side consists of, would be demanding, in mob rule fashion, that all the snl participants be fired and the show shut down.

Now you know what a real snowflake is.

You're welcome.

This comedian does this kind of comedy many find harsh. But to be fair his father was a first responder on 9/11 that parish. And he jokes about that also. It’s meant to be funny SNOWFLAKES.

Listen, I've got one of the most demented senses of humor on this site. Making a joke on national TV about a service man that lost an eye in war isn't ok. And it certainly isn't funny. SNL used to be pure gold back in the Will Farrell days and even further back to Adam Sandler. These guys in the past 5-10 years just plain suck at life.

So if he used the "N' word...in the form of comedy...you would be okay with that Snowflake? There is such a thing as boundaries. Your side constantly lets us know that, although these move according to ideology.

How dare you impugn the "right" of Americans to call out this repugnant form of "comedy". Why are you trying to stifle first amendment rights by posting such intolerant and hateful speech? You are definitely an intolerant racist, misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic deplorable. We should boycott your workplace until you are fired. I can joke too, but only a true snowflake can find humor in that. Liberalism is fun, but so tiring. I can't remember which groups to hate in what situation.

37 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Your last post was in defense of the comedian, you can't argue that. But nice try CRAWFISH.

Nothing nice to try I like Pete Davidson he told a bad joke. When your job is to tell jokes 24/7 some will be bad. That simple but starting a thread to complain about a fail joke is SNOWFLAKES.

10 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

and most of the time people dress in black face to be funny! See how that works!

How about I drive over to that sh*+hole you call a town, scoop your eyeball out with a spoon, then tell a "bad joke" to you? How would that make you feel? 

The issue isn't that he told a bad joke. It's the disrespect the far left shows to our servicemen and women. I'm pretty neutral on a lot of topics socially, but this isn't one of them. 

8 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

How about I drive over to that sh*+hole you call a town, scoop your eyeball out with a spoon, then tell a "bad joke" to you? How would that make you feel? 

The issue isn't that he told a bad joke. It's the disrespect the far left shows to our servicemen and women. I'm pretty neutral on a lot of topics socially, but this isn't one of them. 

How about you go enlist fight for your country become a POW then have the potus challenge your heroism.

18 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Most times like..... Examples please.

Since you asked, here's a bunch of them: 

This is the hidden content, please

Just failed jokes. Move along please, nothing to see here. Is this the attitude you want displayed...you know, your attitude?

And how about the use of the "N" word by White people...used jokingly of course. Is this acceptable to you as "just a failed joke"?

10 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

How about you go enlist fight for your country become a POW then have the potus challenge your heroism.

Who's defending Trump on this thread? I'm certainly not. You seem to have trouble staying on topic. Maybe you'd be better suited keeping your posts in the HS girls basketball board. It's that way ----->.

7 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Since you asked, here's a bunch of them: 

Just failed jokes. Move on please, nothing to see here. Is this the attitude you want displayed...you know, your attitude?

I’m never offended unless blackface is used to gimmick the worst stereotype of a race. 

When I was a kid I once was Superman for hallowing. Never thought once to paint my face white.