farrakhan Chants "Death To America" On Solidarity Trip To iran!

Reagan

5 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Explain yours.  

Democrats embrace Farrakhan and there is history and plenty of evidence.  They never distance themselves from him so he’s one of yours.  Haven’t heard them calling him out on the death to America so they must agree.

Your turn...how does this make me proud of the shooting?

11 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

People like you are a bunch of gun worshipping zombies.  

People like you need to get on your knees and ask forgiveness for supporting a party that endorses systematically killing the unborn.

And I do like guns...I would like to see a lot of good guys carrying which would stop a lot of this nonsense.

Banning guns like your party wants to do won’t save lives...not that you seem to be too concerned about saving lives anyway, especially the very young ones.

30 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

People like you are a bunch of gun worshipping zombies.  

You forgot a bunch of other pathetic stereotypes. Do you not remember them? They are regurgitated by the Liberals on an hourly basis. How about a refresher. Along with being a bunch of gun worshippers and uninformed zombies, the more popular descriptors are racist, homophobic, misogynistic, xenophobic, racist (again), deplorable, intolerant, hateful, racist (again), spiteful, idiotic, Bible thumpers, racist (again), violent, unstable, racist (again). We want to throw granny over the cliff, want dirty air and water, want people to die slowly, want to deprive people of health care, are scared of illegals, support Whites who commit crimes based on race, support mass murderers (regardless of the race/religion/ideology of their targets), support racists, support Russia, hate the poor, hate all gays, hate all minorities, hate all immigrants (legal and illegal), hate anyone that doesn't look like us... Which ones did I miss? I know there are a lot more. It would take someone with a recordable IQ to remember half of them. I see you can only remember two.